posted 2 months ago by
JW10
Senior Member - 3K

Discover Opens Activate Third Quarter 2017 5% Category - RESTAURANTS 

Earn everywhere from fast food to fine dining. from July through September 2017, on up to $1,500 in purchases.

Amazon will be back in the fourth quarter.

https://www.discover.com/credit-cards/cashback-bonus/cashback-calendar.html  

Check your emails and monthly statements. Targeted email or logged into account special offers. Third calendar quarter 5% back on Amazon 

http://www.doctorofcredit.com/discover-5-amazon-q3-addition-restaurants-check-targeted/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter  

12 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
You realize why they open the enrollment for it so early right? So ppl remember that they activated it without reading the details of when it's active. So they end up spending on it early and get almost no rewards for it.

rated:
Not sure about that, but they have done this kind of early opening the last three calendar quarters.

rated:
you get 3x UR points on Chase sapphire reserve, all year long

rated:
Thanks, was hoping they would continue the Wholesale Clubs offer also but it appears that one is dead.

rated:
rufflesinc said:   you get 3x UR points on Chase sapphire reserve, all year long
  And a $450 an year annual fee. $300 can go towards travel credit though.

rated:
AARP Visa offers the following year round without annual fee. AARP membership is not required.
> 3% Cash Back rewards on purchases at restaurants
> 3% Cash Back rewards on purchases at gas stations

Bank of the West has a reward card without annual fee.
> 3% cash back year round on groceries, dining and gas purchases reportedly unlimited and paid quarterly.

I am sure you can find others if you look. I have seen others from time to time.

rated:
rufflesinc said:   you get 3x UR points on Chase sapphire reserve, all year long
Even if you redeem that for travel, it's only worth 4.5x.

I'll take 5% in the hand. 

rated:
mdabney said:   Thanks, was hoping they would continue the Wholesale Clubs offer also but it appears that one is dead.

Agreed. Was looking forward to more Sam's Club.

rated:

rated:
clever both you and Amazon

rated:
5% money back on $1500 shopping, me likes

rated:
johnadamthegreat said:   clever both you and Amazon
  Discover has announced the fourth calendar quarter WILL include Amazon

https://www.discover.com/credit-cards/cashback-bonus/cashback-calendar.html 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017