posted 2 months ago by
mstnggt66
Addicted Member

Just saw on clearance at my local Home Depot a 3 pack of GE Bright Stick 3 pack LED light bulbs for $1.80 marked down from $9. Available in both cool white and warm white
http://www.homedepot.com/p/GE-60W-Equivalent-Daylight-General-Pu...

10 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
60W or 60W-equivalent (~15W)?

rated:
60w equivalent

rated:
Link or sku?

rated:
Also - 10w rating

rated:
Thanks OP.
Is there a way to find out your local store availability online?

rated:
marcopolomle said:   Thanks OP.

Try THIS but it says everywhere is out of stock even though I was looking at them in store yesterday, although not as cheap as this.

OR you could order them from Amazon for $10 for an 8-pack.

rated:
marcopolomle said:   Thanks OP.

they sold these stick at this price 2 months ago. i bought them then returned. they are not for outdoor. at that time, they sold warm white only. i may jump on these again for cool white.

rated:
mstnggt66 said:   Just saw on clearance at my local Home Depot a 3 pack of GE Bright Stick 3 pack LED light bulbs for $1.80 marked down from $9. Available in both cool white and warm white
http://www.homedepot.com/p/GE-60W-Equivalent-Daylight-General-Pu... 

r u sure  they sell cool white & warm white for the same price? last time they put these onsale for the same price but for soft white only (like in the pict). i want some bright sticks. these are too low in kevin and brightness.

rated:
Thanks OP. Just picked up 4 packs. Manchester Ct has lots of them. Cool white is only $.20 more.

rated:
When we switched to led bulbs some years back, these were the only led bulbs that would fit two different floor lamps (because of the shape of the glass shades). So, if you find you have a lamp with too tight a fit for "regular" led bulbs, you might want to give these a try. We use them daily and they have performed flawlessly for years now. Having grown up with incandescent, we generally prefer the warm white, though the cool white is better at showing off the colors of stained glass shades.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017