posted 22 days ago by
lewrobert

Amazon now offers Scotch Multi-Purpose Scissor, 8-Inches on sale for only $1.02
Ships from and sold by Amazon. com. Gift-wrap available.
Size: 8-Inches

Great for photos, papers, crafts
    Comes in 6", 7", 8" sizes
    High quality, durable stainless steel blades
    Soft grip handles
    10 Year Limited Warranty

6 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Incorrect price in post. Add-on only.

rated:
Showing $2.25, OP.

rated:
lewrobert said:   Ships from and sold by Amazon.com
The OP did mention the above. None of the higher priced offers currently available on the product page is sold directly by Amazon.com (i.e. it's all 3rd party sellers), meaning the item sold directly by Amazon.com is OOS.

rated:
I picked up 7 a couple of days ago when they were $1.04. Now I have scissors for every drawer. These are often reduced to $1.xx so it's a good item to keep in your cart as a filler. 

rated:
These were a great price and the right size. I am not disappointed!! For the price they are very sturdy and the grip is comfortable. I will order additional pairs!!

rated:
gone?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017