ETA: there have been several price drops since posting, lowest price is currently $60.86

ZeroWater Replacement Filter for Pitchers, 12-Pack - ZR-012
4.1 out of 5 stars (3,208 reviews)
www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00862YCOY 

- Average Price: $109.07 ($9.09/filter)
- Sale Price: $82.20 ($6.85/filter) 
- Near the brief all-time lowest price of $80.79 http://camelcamelcamel.com/ZeroWater-Replacement-Filter-Pitchers... 

- 5% Subscribe & Save: $78.09 ($6.51/filter) 
- 15% Subscribe & Save: $69.87 ($5.82/filter)  Ships from and sold by Ama zon 

- Only Filter Pitcher Certified by NSF to Reduce both Lead and Chromium
- 5-Stage Filtration removes 99.6% of Dissolved Solids
- Fits All ZeroWater Pitchers and Dispensers
- Meets FDA standards for TDS in purified bottled water
- Removes 2x more Dissolved Solids compared to conventional 2-stage filtration

Views
4 Comments
Add Comment
Bump: the price just dropped to $78.67, a couple of bucks below the all time lowest price. That's as low as $66.87 with 15% S&S or $5.57 per filter.

using the meter that comes with the pitcher, i change my filter every 2-3 months so it could take 3 years for me to go through 12 filters.  is there a shelf life for these?

frugalpete said:   using the meter that comes with the pitcher, i change my filter every 2-3 months so it could take 3 years for me to go through 12 filters.  is there a shelf life for these?
That's a great question. As far as personal experience, my usage rate is similar to yours. My unfiltered water is 52-54ppm (relatively low), so I change filters every 10-12 weeks depending on usage  (I drink at least 90oz/day and only use filtered water to cook with/make beverages, etc.). So, a 12-pack lasts me about 3 years. I've ordered the 12-pack twice and haven't experienced any problems. I just replaced a filter a little over a week ago with the second to last filter in a 12-pack. It looked and smelled pristine (no mold/bacteria growth, and no weird smells). The first pitcher of water filtered through it tested at 0.0ppm, tasted crystal clear and also had no smell (and=small subsequent uses have been the same).

The filters are non-perishable and do not have an expiration date. They should be fine if kept sealed in their air-tight plastic baggie, and stored in a dry place away from heat/sunlight or extreme temperatures.

You can read through the Q&A discussions for more consumer and seller insights on shelf-life:  
 www.amazon.com/ask/questions/TxQ93EL3ZS7PNA 
 www.amazon.com/ask/questions/Tx3A6JP8BTW4URX 
 www.amazon.com/ask/questions/Tx33VUIN2977X2B 
 www.amazon.com/ask/questions/Tx31PGA6CU03F2L 
 www.amazon.com/ask/questions/Tx2K5Z0ZPYF8VNG 
 www.amazon.com/ask/questions/Tx2E2UYLBFFB9WR 
 www.amazon.com/ask/questions/Tx201A9NFF9XSG2 
 www.amazon.com/ask/questions/Tx1Y6XVDKV279UN 
 www.amazon.com/ask/questions/Tx1MVAJ1SZB9XX8 

You might also contact Zerowater and ask them directly:
www.zerowater.com/contactus.php  
Toll Free:1.800.503.2939
Hours:Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm CT
Email:customerservice@zerowater.com
Mail:  Zero Technologies, LLC.
           7 Neshaminy Interplex, Suite 116
           Trevose, PA 19053

Another price drop just posted: a one time purchase is now $75.29, as low as $64 ($5.33/filter) with 15% Subscribe & Save.

ETA: 16 hours later, yet another price drop. Now it is $71.60, as low as $60.86 with 15% S&S ($5.07/filter). Unprecedented. 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017