Posted with ToGo

Werner 22' MT1-22 Aluminum Telescoping Multi-Position Ladder (250lb Load Capacity) 
$99.98
http://www.homedepot.com/p/Werner-22-ft-Aluminum-Telescoping-Multi-Position-Ladder-with-250-lb-Load-Capacity-Type-I-Duty-Rating-MT1-22/205905620

The MT-22 Telescoping 22 ft. Multi Ladder is versatile and easy to transport. The telescoping design allows the ladder to be used in four different positions: twin stepladder, stairway stepladder, extension ladder and as two scaffold bases. In the stepladder mode, the multi ladder can be used for one- or two-person jobs with a duty rating of 250 lbs. per side. The feet are slip-resistant and the ends of the ladder are flared for firm support. Smooth, curved rails allow for comfortable climbing. With its many uses, this ladder may meet all your climbing needs.

3 Comments
    Add Comment
    rated:
    Wow. Reminds me of the Gorilla telescoping ladder deal from a few weeks back.

TY, OP.

rated:
    Probably not a Hot Deal for the MT1-22 (250 lb, Type I).  Would be a Hot Deal if it was for the MT-22 (300 lb, Type IA).

rated:
    FW10001 said:   Wow. Reminds me of the Gorilla telescoping ladder deal from a few weeks back.

TY, OP.

FYI.  Not sure if this is the same as the one from a few weeks back.  I think the ones before had a 300 pound rating.  But the current ones are on sale.

22 ft. MPX Aluminum Telescoping Multi-Position Ladder with 375 lb. Load Capacity Type IAA Duty Rating  -  $149 (was $199) - link 
    17ft. MPX Aluminum Telescoping Multi-Position Ladder with 375 lb. Load Capacity Type IAA Duty Rating - $119 (was $159) - link 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
    Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
    © 1999-2017