posted 2 months ago by
marcopolomle
Senior Member - 3K

Purchase $300 or more In Visa Gift Cards & Get $20 Visa Gift Card between 5/7/17- 5/13/17
 Link (upcoming ad page 14)

Get a $20 Visa gift card via Staples Easy Rebates when you buy $300 in Visa gift cards at a Staples store:

Valid Sunday 5/7/17 through Saturday 5/13/17
Limit one rebate per household.

Thanks DoC

8 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Staples clearance thread.
rated:
To All who buy this. Spend the card IMMEDIATELY. Staples does have problems with stolen numbers.

rated:
forbin4040 said:   To All who buy this. Spend the card IMMEDIATELY. Staples does have problems with stolen numbers.The Visa GC is usually OK, but YMMV. It's the $20 Staples Rebate VISA that will be drained (often before you receive it in the mail).

rated:
Watch out and beware, don't buy $200 Master card prepaid from Staples. Those cards are hacked before even your purchase. I disputed my purchases with credit card company. I bought them and opened and the card balances are already gone. Go for $100 prepaid master cards, they worked for me.

rated:
$20 rebate, but how much are the fees on the original purchase?

rated:
koteswar said:   Watch out and beware, don't buy $200 Master card prepaid from Staples. Those cards are hacked before even your purchase. I disputed my purchases with credit card company. I bought them and opened and the card balances are already gone. Go for $100 prepaid master cards, they worked for me.
This thread is about  VISA and NOT Mastercard which (I agree) has much more chances of being "hacked".

rated:
I have some Staples gift cards can I use them to buy Visa GC's?

rated:
aranjit said:   I have some Staples gift cards can I use them to buy Visa GC's?
  IIRC you can use the Staples GC to pay the activation fee, but not the actual gift card value.

rated:
aranjit said:   I have some Staples gift cards can I use them to buy Visa GC's?
Unless there's been a change, the registers are not hard-coded against it, but store policy is no. 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017