posted 22 days ago by
nilavodet

Blackhead Remover Tool Kit [9pcs] for $6.58 at Amazon  with Code: H4RPOISX  Sold by BeautyJungle and Fulfilled by Amazon  

10 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
FakeSpot A for reviews, as well as for company.

rated:
ocean935 said:   FakeSpot A for reviews, as well as for company.

That's a good thing right?

rated:
Could be.
Grade A for company is typically good.
Grade A for reviews means that they are likely genuine and not fake. It's not a reflection on the quality of the product. Theoretically, the product could get all 1-star reviews, and therefore be one to avoid.

Random thought: I'd rather knowingly buy a 3-star item from an A grade company, than a 5-star item from an F grade company.
Example: Lumia 640 from Cricket, yes. iPhone off the back of a truck, no.

rated:
Now I can start a youtube channel zit popping is very popular.

rated:
letsspendlotsofmoney said:   Now I can start a youtube channel zit popping is very popular.
  View at your own risk (not for the faint of heart), but Dr. Pimple Popper has a channel on Youtube that is ridiculously popular.

rated:
Is this easy enough to use on yourself (with a mirror) or does this need to be used on someone else (or have someone use on you)?

rated:
BostonOne said:   
letsspendlotsofmoney said:   Now I can start a youtube channel zit popping is very popular.
  View at your own risk (not for the faint of heart), but Dr. Pimple Popper has a channel on Youtube that is ridiculously popular.

POPular?

rated:
spanky42 said:     POPular?
  I see what you did there.  

rated:
I've been curious about the bent tweezers. These are about $0.73 on eBay, less if you win the right auction. This price isn't terrible if you need all these pieces. I've not found a quality equivalent for what I want to try. The Comes have so much capacity that they can make a lot of options US, Germany, etc. won't.

rated:
ablang said:   Is this easy enough to use on yourself (with a mirror) or does this need to be used on someone else (or have someone use on you)?
If you need to ask about a mirror, better to get someone else. Otherwise, it's easy enough for easily reachable spots.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017