posted 2 months ago by
Dinero

Lowes has STAINMASTER 1-Piece 18-in x 18-in Groutable Pistachio/Beige Peel-And-Stick Stone Luxury Vinyl Tile (Item #:737989) (link) for $1.15 per tile ($0.52/sq.ft.).  I made several online orders for 44 tiles (totalling $50.60)before tax and coupon) and used Lowes $15 off $50 coupons from eBay to bring the cost down to under $0.37 per square foot. YMMV on stock as Lowes will not be replenishing these after the stock is depleted. The sale appears only to be for the Pistachio/Beige color.

2 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Definitely YMMV. All Lowe's in my area at $2.30 each ($1.03 sq/ft). Found a store in a city about 30 mins away where it was at the $1.15 price ($0.52 sq/ft) but not worth the trip as I would need no more than 10 of these for our tiny bathroom.

rated:
found many stores with the .52 price some with over 100 tiles so keep checking...... 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017