posted 2 months ago by
cowsinthongs
Happy Member

Dual Band PC USB Wifi Adapter on sale at Amazon via Quinox Deals for $18.85 - $8.86 with code MHSVO4TX = $9.99 with free Prime shipping.

Sold by Quinox Deal and Fulfilled by Amazon

11 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
I was checking to see the amount of the discount ($8.86 or $9.99) from the code, but I got this instead:

"The promotional code you entered cannot be applied to your purchase."

Maybe it's just me.

rated:
No, you're right. I put another code in, now it's the right one when I tried again. 

rated:
Good price for a dual band adapter! Put that in the title OP. Typically you only get useless 2.4 adapters for this price.

rated:
Thanks for the suggestion, added it and changed price to reflect 9.99 final price, not 8.86. 

rated:
 Thanks OP; worked for me.
( Now to find the modem/router manual so I might turn on the 5Ghz band. )

rated:
got one thanks

rated:
This gets F grade from Fakespot
Fakespot said: Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is high deception involved.

rated:
marcopolomle said:   This gets F grade from Fakespot
Fakespot said: Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is high deception involved.

What's to fake a review about? It's a cheap dongle.It has 2 modes.They work or they don't.

rated:
barglecommercial said:   
marcopolomle said:   This gets F grade from Fakespot

What's to fake a review about? It's a cheap dongle.It has 2 modes.They work or they don't.

Let me make a guess --they don't work.
If a product works then there is no need for fake reviews.
I'll rather pay double the price buying this than waste $9.99 buying something like this which my not work.

rated:
Almost every week I get an email/PM to promote a product like this 

rated:
So far so good, I set it up in my back yard for a week, no rain during that time but it was windy and it helk up.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017