Posted with ToGo

15 Premium Wines w/ $50 Gift Card, Deluxe Corkscrew & Free Shipping -
$89.99
https://heartwoodandoak.com/promos/DBR-Fat-Wallet-15-Bottle-Corkscrew-50GC-ACQ/ 

Heartwood & Oak is offering 15 International Premium Wines for just $89.99 with free shipping. That's only $5.99 a bottle! Plus with your purchase, you'll receive $50 Gift Card and a deluxe waiter's corkscrew. Select reds, whites, or a mixed-pack. Offer ends 5/31/17.

Uncork competition-topping reds like complex, Gold Medal-winning 2013 Sierra Trails Old Vine Zinfandel; and ripe and fruity 2016 Tremo Tempranillo (the previous vintage won a Platinum Medal). Prefer fresh and zesty whites? This wonderful 15-pack also features award-winning whites like 2015 Cannery Row Chardonnay, a California classic with notes of apple and nectarine; and 2016 Trebuchet Chardonnay, a dry and lightly creamy South African white with crisp flavors of lime, lemon, and pineapple.

7 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Anyone have a good deal on a wine rack? I'm in for a mixed pack. Free shipping on 15 bottles of wine is pretty good.

rated:
This looks pretty good. Has anybody used them before? Great Mother's Day gift I'm thinking...

rated:
Termin8or said:   This looks pretty good. Has anybody used them before? Great Mother's Day gift I'm thinking...
  I've used them before. Great service, good wines for a low to medium price. They offered another deal after my first order as a thank-you for new customers, it was a great deal in my opinion. 

rated:
hardwarewhy said:   Anyone have a good deal on a wine rack? I'm in for a mixed pack. Free shipping on 15 bottles of wine is pretty good.
  in all seriousness, craigslist. I just found a custom made cedar 56 bottle one for $50. Perfect condition. Looked long and hard for something I liked online and never could find one that was substantial and affordable.

rated:
Don't forget 7.5% cash back from Ebates!

$50 gift card for which vendor?

rated:
I did this, and the wines came very quickly. I was able to sign for them (I live in CT) and have already opened some up. I used the $50 to buy a few more bottles. Overall, a good experience.

rated:
love4money said:   Don't forget 7.5% cash back from Ebates!

$50 gift card for which vendor?

Can't get Eb to work, to get the deal, you must click through FW link.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017