posted 18 days ago by
DarthEnol

Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — May. 23, 2017 @ 7:38pm
rated:
Anyone know if this phone can be used on AT&T without unlocking? It's the same network so I figured it would.

rated:
New customers only, activation required

rated:
thrawnis said:   Anyone know if this phone can be used on AT&T without unlocking? It's the same network so I figured it would.
Probably not -- I think AT&T phones can be used on Cricket, but not the other way around.  That said, the iPhone SE 32GB is $199.99 + $45 GoPhone PIn = $244.99 in AT&T stores.  You can ask them to "print the PIN for later use" and sell the PIN separately if you don't need it.  The PIN code will print at the bottom of the receipt, but in that case so you won't have a plastic card, but it will be an unused GoPhone Pin. 

Then you can put your own AT&T SIM in and away you go....

rated:
HighTechnology said:   
thrawnis said:   Anyone know if this phone can be used on AT&T without unlocking? It's the same network so I figured it would.
Probably not -- I think AT&T phones can be used on Cricket, but not the other way around.  That said, the iPhone SE 32GB is $199.99 + $45 GoPhone PIn = $244.99 in AT&T stores.  You can ask them to "print the PIN for later use" and sell the PIN separately if you don't need it.  The PIN code will print at the bottom of the receipt, but in that case so you won't have a plastic card, but it will be an unused GoPhone Pin. 

Then you can put your own AT&T SIM in and away you go....

^Correct.

rated:
WalterGuy said:   New customers only, activation required
Existing customers:  if you go to your account and click "Upgrade Device" (My Account -> Your Lines -> Device), you can also get this deal.  You only have to prepay your next month's fee to get it.

For example, I have two lines ($40 each, $70 total after family discount).  I ordered this phone yesterday for $199, and I had to buy a $40 account credit to do it.  The total was $239 + tax, but when my current month is up the autopay will only take out $30 since I already prepaid $40 of my next month.  So you only have to pay a net of $199 + tax.

rated:
Wohow, double green for you mred53 if I could do it. Thanks for the info!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017