posted 23 days ago by
Llilith
Deal Witch - 2000 M.O.T.Y.

Send Mom some flowers at a great price with our FatWallet exclusive offer from FTD. The Rush of Color Assorted Tulip Bouquet  includes 15 mixed tulips, a vase, and free weekday delivery/no service fee. The bouquet with vase is normally $44.99, and free delivery saves you another $17.99! You can upgrade to 20 tulips for another $10.

15 Mixed Tulips with free vase $34.99 delivered! 

Free delivery applies to weekdays only. 

Order by 1pm CT on 5/11 for free delivery by Mother's Day

39 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Nice find but your picture is a bit of the old bait-and-switch isn't it? Your title and description is for the 15 bulb order but the picture is of the 30 bulb bouquet.

rated:
Noahbody123 said:   Nice find but your picture is a bit of the old bait-and-switch isn't it? Your title and description is for the 15 bulb order but the picture is of the 30 bulb bouquet.
Thanks for the heads up. I've updated the OP.

rated:
service fee + sunday fee, + other fee make this around $70

I think you have to add the real total value  $70

rated:
I chose a Friday 5/12 delivery and it was $34.99 out the door. Thanks OP.

rated:
Twaltiti said:   service fee + sunday fee, + other fee make this around $70

I think you have to add the real total value  $70

The free delivery with no service fee is for weekday delivery.  

rated:
If you want a Sunday May 14 delivery, I went to Teleflora. com , and there's a couple of $30 boquets, then you can use a 25% coupon like AFLSRMNMOM , which brings it to $22.5, then they add about $20 service/delivery fee and I got an out the door cost of $42.50 for a boquet delivered on mothers day. It was a little cheaper than OP's link if you really want it on mother's day (like my mom needs). 

rated:

rated:
I just ordered this for my daughter-in-law. I had previously tried to order from another florist order but while the item started out at $29.99 when they added shipping etc. it ended up over $60.00 so I canceled it. This is a great deal. It really is $34.95 plus tax. The order states that you have saved $10.00 but you also save $17.95 shipping. Wonderful! Thank you fat wallet!!!

rated:
Heads up, folks!  Just tried to get the same deal and it looks like the free vase is no longer. 

rated:
TechJunkie said:   Heads up, folks!  Just tried to get the same deal and it looks like the free vase is no longer. 
  Yep, flowers+vase is now $44.99 (no vase is $34.99). I snoozed and I lost.

rated:
rambone said:   
TechJunkie said:   Heads up, folks!  Just tried to get the same deal and it looks like the free vase is no longer. 
  Yep, flowers+vase is now $44.99 (no vase is $34.99). I snoozed and I lost.

The offer is working again.  Thanks for the heads up!

rated:
Thanks op, great gifts for my mom, she will be very happy that day!

rated:
All moms deserve these beautiful flowers, thx OP. Nice mother's day gift!

rated:
Ebates has 30% back right now.
I followed the OPs link, got everything in the cart, then opened a new tab and went in via Ebates - it added on a service fee for Friday delivery. I went back and forth with the links a few times, and ultimately clicked to update the delivery date, but chose 5/12 again, and it showed no service fee. We'll see if the cash back processes - but the final receipt shows:

Rush of Color Assorted Tulip Bouquet - 15 Stems - VASE INCLUDED
Item#:
FC70
Price:
$44.99(strikedout) $29.99
Vase as shown
$0.00
Delivery Method:
FedEx® , UPS® or USPS®
Delivery Date: Fri, May 12, 2017
Subtotal:
$29.99
Taxes:
$3.06
ORDER TOTAL:
$33.05

------edit below-------
Just ordered another for my SIL, here is what I did:
1) Click on OP's link - select flowers, add zip code, select delivery location, choose date (5/12), select free vase,  add to cart
2) Goto ebates, look up FTD, log in, click Shop Now
3) Top right corner, click on the cart
4) (price of flowers shows $29.99) Click CHECKOUT NOW
5) Fill out delivery address, keep delivery timeframe as 9 AM - 8 PM, click CONTINUE TO GIFT MESSAGE
6) Fill out gift message, continue
7) Service fee now appears. Go back to OP, and click link again.
8) Top right, click to goto the cart
9) Click CHECKOUT NOW
10) Edit the delivery date, choose 5/12, no fee
11) Go back to tab with Ebates, and click Shop Now again
12) Top right, click to enter the cart
13) Click CHECKOUT NOW
14) Price of flowers are $29.99 with no service fee - continue to enter billing information and check out.

rated:
Nice finds. thanks for sharing.

rated:
PuvMan said:   Just ordered another for my SIL, here is what I did:
1) Click on OP's link - select flowers, add zip code, select delivery location, choose date (5/12), select free vase,  add to cart
2) Goto ebates, look up FTD, log in, click Shop Now
3) Top right corner, click on the cart
4) (price of flowers shows $29.99) Click CHECKOUT NOW
5) Fill out delivery address, keep delivery timeframe as 9 AM - 8 PM, click CONTINUE TO GIFT MESSAGE
6) Fill out gift message, continue
7) Service fee now appears. Go back to OP, and click link again.
8) Top right, click to goto the cart
9) Click CHECKOUT NOW
10) Edit the delivery date, choose 5/12, no fee
11) Go back to tab with Ebates, and click Shop Now again
12) Top right, click to enter the cart
13) Click CHECKOUT NOW
14) Price of flowers are $29.99 with no service fee - continue to enter billing information and check out.

Lol, thanks.  Bit convoluted, but it worked.

rated:
Worked for me also!

rated:
Update - while it shows it works on the website for a lesser price, the confirmation email includes the service charge! Going to have to cancel and reorder just using the OP's link.

----edit-----

More updates!
While the confirmation email shows a higher price, the order status on FTD.com shows the correct price using my roundabout method, and the hold on my credit card shows the correct price!
Now to see if the cashback shows up! 

rated:
Nice! Why can not I post a new topic?

rated:
Can't get rid of service fee

rated:
PuvMan said:   Update - while it shows it works on the website for a lesser price, the confirmation email includes the service charge! Going to have to cancel and reorder just using the OP's link.
  More updates!
While the confirmation email shows a higher price, the order status on FTD.com shows the correct price using my roundabout method, and the hold on my credit card shows the correct price!

rated:
It worked for me.

rated:
Ordered 2 sets for 2 mom's Thanks OP

rated:
PuvMan said:   
PuvMan said:   Update - while it shows it works on the website for a lesser price, the confirmation email includes the service charge! Going to have to cancel and reorder just using the OP's link.
  More updates!
While the confirmation email shows a higher price, the order status on FTD.com shows the correct price using my roundabout method, and the hold on my credit card shows the correct price!

Awesome. Worked for me. Though, as in a previous message, it's $5 for me. Maybe based on Zip Code?

rated:

----edit-----

More updates!
While the confirmation email shows a higher price, the order status on FTD.com shows the correct price using my roundabout method, and the hold on my credit card shows the correct price!

Will be interesting to see if CB shows up, since ultimately you left the link opened up by ebatess.

rated:
PuvMan said:   
  More updates!
While the confirmation email shows a higher price, the order status on FTD.com shows the correct price using my roundabout method, and the hold on my credit card shows the correct price!

Did it show the service charge before you checked out?  I have tried around & around following instructions, but it shows service charge when I get the cheaper flower price.

rated:
sweetmommy said:   
PuvMan said:   
  More updates!

Did it show the service charge before you checked out?  I have tried around & around following instructions, but it shows service charge when I get the cheaper flower price.

The key is re-selecting the delivery date. Even though it says Friday, re-select it to say Friday again and the service charge drops off.

rated:
Reminds me of what's better than roses on a piano.

rated:
PharmerNate said:   

----edit-----

More updates!

Will be interesting to see if CB shows up, since ultimately you left the link opened up by ebatess.

It was showing in my cash back for ebates.  I got $8.70 back on each order.
Still waiting to see if they are really going to charge the s&h fees, as they don't show on confirmation page, but do show in the confirmation email....

rated:
Are these tulips grown in USA or overseas?

rated:
Thanks OP/FW and PuvMan. Nice deal for my out of state mother.

rated:
Order by 1pm CST today for free delivery by Mother's Day.

rated:
Wow, that is shady. I checked out for one amount and the receipt they emailed me is $50+ . That is not going to happen

rated:
ArmchairQB said:   Wow, that is shady. I checked out for one amount and the receipt they emailed me is $50+ . That is not going to happen
  I saw my email receipt was also a lot more.  I contacted customer service and sent them the screen show of the amount I had and they refunded me the service charge fees as a one time courtesy for both my orders.

rated:
Same thing happened to me.  I ended up getting charged $50+ including sales tax.  However, I called back FTD and they made the adjustment.

rated:
Got charged correctly on both orders. Still not showing the CB, but for that price, I'm pretty happy. Will check back and see if the CB shows up.

rated:
Nothing like arguing with people from overseas for a half an hour to get $22 back. Even after emailing them the order confirmation with the correct amount. And they made it out to be some great favor they were granting to me as a "one time exception". What a shady company, I will never order from them again.

rated:
I didn't automatically get the beats cash back, I had to contact eBates, but ultimately they gave me the cash back!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017