posted 2 months ago by
ragingwookiee
Senior Member - 7K

Posted with ToGo

Apple Watch Series 1 38mm Space Gray Aluminum Case with Black Sport Band
$199.99
http://www.target.com/p/apple-174-watch-series-1-38mm-space-gray-aluminum-case-with-black-sport-band/-/A-16867606

? Aluminum case with Sport Band
? Dual-core processor
? Splash resistant1
? Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n 2.4Ghz)
? Bluetooth 4.0
? Heart rate sensor
? Accelerometer
? Gyroscope
? Ambient light sensor
? OLED Retina display with Force Touch
? Ion-X glass
? Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
? Up to 18 hours of battery life2
? Magnetic charging cable

11 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Target clearance thread.
rated:
Any cash back

rated:
can I switch the band from Sport to Nylon?

rated:
I would get one even though they are limited now this is great to use with IMessage alone is worth it.

rated:
Great deal !!

rated:
Nice fit! Great app selections! One of the best purchases ever.

rated:
Bought this Apple Watch 38mm for my wife as I already have one for the past year and love it.

rated:
Love it. Thanks!

rated:
Bought one for my wife and I during the last sale, do kind of like it. Had a New Balance AndroidWear one and while there are things I liked about both I think the controls are far easier to learn/use in WatchIOS. Being a little older doesn't mind as I mainly use it for travel apps/Calendar/Strava/iMessage/Wallet/as a watch. Wearables are one of those things where I'm always fine being a generation behind as they far too disposable (to spend a lot of cash on).

rated:
series 1 battery doesn't last but maybe a day my series 2 watch can go for almost 3 days !

rated:
allboye said:   series 1 battery doesn't last but maybe a day my series 2 watch can go for almost 3 days !
  I thought series 2 was same as series one but had GPS,ceramic backing, waterproofing. Or do you mean "original" apple watch (series 0?) vs. series one?

rated:
I have both series 1 and 2  My battery in 2 is much better

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017