posted 2 months ago by
nkha1

Some (like me) probably have the 8% eBay cash Back (targeted promo) can get an additional $100 in eBay cash for net price of $1498.88. One of the best non-oled tvs out there. Sure Samsung and Sony fanboys would disagree but we know that already. Lol.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/LG-65UH9500-65-Class-Smart-3D-LED-4K-Super...

3 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
This is a QLED tv just fyi. Don't believe the hype of that QLED is all new (Samsung), these tv's had it already last year and were not heavily marketed with it like they are now. These sell for almost 1/2 the price of the newer models.

rated:
They're very good TVs and don't have the viewing angle issues of the Samsung or the edge bleed problems of the Sonys. Excellent 3D, too, and the price is great. Yes, you could pay twice that price or more for an OLED TV. Hope you don't watch too much sport or news on that, though. They have the same exact burn in issue found in plasmas. I watch Rachel Maddow every night, and the MSNBC bug is permanently etched on my 2012 Panasonic. I don't care how good the picture looks, I'm not getting a burn-in prone TV ever again.

rated:
Can't believe these guys sent me the wrong TV.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017