posted 2 months ago by
vogawoyazu

SystemBuild 54" Wall Cabinet :  White for $71.22 at walmart

5 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Some good reviews, some bad reviews. This is exactly the size I need, but I may want to spend more... though I'd have to spend a lot more to avoid particle board no matter what I get. Note you can it shipped not just to store for free but also to your residence (if it survives the journey).

rated:
Bagofchips said:   Some good reviews, some bad reviews. This is exactly the size I need, but I may want to spend more... though I'd have to spend a lot more to avoid particle board no matter what I get. Note you can it shipped not just to store for free but also to your residence (if it survives the journey).
  Im in the same boat. Some local guys around here will make exactly what I need from nearly any wood available but its twice the cost of these. Might be worth looking for a local carpenter in your area to see what they say. Ive also been looking at a reclaim store and have seen some things SO close but too tall a few times.

G`luck!

rated:
I have something similar in my laundry room, particle board cabinet of this length.  It has held up fine, EXCEPT, for the shelf that runs the length of the side with two doors.  I keep bottles of cleaners on it and it is showing some sag in the middle.  It is not to the point where it is going to fall off of the supports - but it is noticeable.

rated:
wkwallet said:   I have something similar in my laundry room, particle board cabinet of this length.  It has held up fine, EXCEPT, for the shelf that runs the length of the side with two doors.  I keep bottles of cleaners on it and it is showing some sag in the middle.  It is not to the point where it is going to fall off of the supports - but it is noticeable.
  Look at the pics in some of the reviews.  The 2-door section on THIS product has a center partition supporting shelves to either side, probably to avoid this problem and improve its overall strength.

rated:

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017