http://www.shnoop.com/westek-tmdw60-energy-saving-indoor-120v-sm... 

Features:

• Turns lights/motors On/Off at selected time intervals
  • Auto adjusts to Daylight Savings Time and sunrise/sunset times
  • 7 on/7 off settings per day
  • 3-Way, control lights from 2 locations
  • Door doubles as on/off push button
  • Rechargeable battery backup
  • Easy to install/program
  • Fits behind any standard rocker wallplate (not included)
  • Works with incandescent, compact fluorescent and LED bulbs

Specifications:

•  
  • 125VAC, 60Hz
  • 20A, 2500W Resistive
  • 20A, 2500W General Purpose
  • 15A, 1875W Tungsten
  • 20A, 2500W Ballast
  • 1HP Motor

Views
4 Comments
Add Comment
I see lots of sparks in my future.

The bad Amazon reviews are mostly because there are no instructions. you can get those online.

I have two of these, for each of my bathroom's fans. It is perfect for having the fan on for a set period of time after a shower to get rid of condensation. I did not have the instructions and was able to program it very easily.

Wow, this is a good deal! I have a similar device made by Homeywell and it was like $35.

I bet this requires a neutral wire at the switch, though, which a lot of older homes don't have (just an incoming hot wire and and outgoing switched hot wire going to the light; the neutral is typically located where the light actually is, not at the switch).

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017