posted 19 days ago by
Llilith
Deal Witch - 2000 M.O.T.Y.

Take an extra 50% off Latitude E7240 or E7440 laptops from Dell Refurbished with our FatWallet exclusive coupon FATWALLET7274.  These systems range from $260 to $464 after coupon, and shipping is free. Excludes clearance. Exp 5/10.

**Question - for future deals:  What specific systems would you like to see discounted at Dell Refurbished?**

10 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — May. 29, 2017 @ 1:41am
rated:
Ultrabooks!

rated:
deal so so

rated:
So Dell 's site has the 14" refurbs for for $679. I'd be surprised if they even sold one at that price.  The 50% sale makes it look like a super hot deal but  Amaz0n has the brand new one for $730 with free shipping. 

rated:
Getting "Coupon code "FATWALLET7274" is not valid."

rated:
Well ... nevermind, now it worked

rated:
I just order the E6430 past Sat. Thinking of ordering the E7440. What do you think?

rated:
E7440 is a good machine but going on 3-4 years old at this point.

rated:
not working now, guessing a day too late?

rated:
NVM, no clearance allowed

rated:
with Core i5 (i5-4300U)+ 4GB, i think speed also will fast.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017