posted 48 years ago by
iLetTheDogsOut
Senior Member - 1K

https://www.amazon.com/Amazon-MW46WB-Introducing-Echo-Show/dp/B0...

Echo Show brings you everything you love about Alexa, and now she can show you things. Watch video flash briefings and YouTube, see music lyrics, security cameras, photos, weather forecasts, to-do and shopping lists, and more. All hands-free—just ask.
Introducing a new way to be together. Talk to family and friends who have an Echo or the Alexa App.
See lyrics on-screen with Amazon Music. Just ask to play a song, artist or genre, and stream over Wi-Fi. Also, stream music on Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn, iHeartRadio, and more.
Powerful, room-filling speakers with Dolby processing for crisp vocals and extended bass response
Ask Alexa to show you the front door or monitor the baby's room with compatible cameras from Ring and Arlo. Turn on lights, control thermostats and more with WeMo, Philips Hue, ecobee, and other compatible smart home devices.
With eight microphones, beam-forming technology, and noise cancellation, Echo Show hears you from any direction—even while music is playing
Always getting smarter and adding new features, plus thousands of skills like Uber, Jeopardy!, Allrecipes, CNN, and more
Buy 2 Echo Show
Buy 2 Echo Show devices, Save $100
Be together more with your friends and family. Place two or more Echo Show devices in your cart and receive $100 off your order with code SHOW2PACK

Views
11 Comments
Add Comment
This reminds me of one of those old web surfing devices companies made for the kitchen... at least it has come a long way with Echo functionality.

theedge103 said:   This reminds me of one of those old web surfing devices companies made for the kitchen... at least it has come a long way with Echo functionality.
  I thought the same thing when I saw these come out. Looks like the sharper Chumby!

deleted...

nice

I bought a $200 Sony Dash to resell and now it's not even worth $20

I bought two hoping it will be like the Echo. Sell out, have a long waiting list and be able to flip one like so many did with the Echo. I don't see this having a higher price tag after release though.

"Hey hun, here's this cool camera based Echo Look."

*runs to other room to watch the "Show"

thanks for sharing!

Looks cool but just remember everyone what happened with the Echo Dot 1st and 2nd Gen releases....

Does it integrate with an iPhone for video chat when I'm on the road?

Very happy to finally see a version with a display. But I think I'll hold out and see Apple's similar assistant they are supposedly introducing next month.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017