posted 2 months ago by
SquireX1

BuyDig.com has select Garmin Forerunner 230 GPS Running Watch + Heart Rate Monitor (various colors) on sale for $189 - $34 off coupon code AFFEMFIT (apply in cart) = $155Shipping is free

6 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
I don't understand why anyone wants a watch without hr built in. My vivoactive hr is spot on with the hr. And no more chafing from a damn strap.

rated:
This coupon not found

rated:
This has a really good write up why these wrist sensors are not ideal for cycling. https://www.dcrainmaker.com/2015/11/garmin-fr230-fr235-review.ht...

For running I would have no qualms. 

rated:
xmn said:   I don't understand why anyone wants a watch without hr built in. My vivoactive hr is spot on with the hr. And no more chafing from a damn strap.
  Umm.. because a watch is to look at time? And not to measure heart rate?

I have a Xiaomi Band 2.. which tells me time, steps, heart rate, how my sleep was last night, and also alerts me notifications from my smartphone.. all for 1/6th the price of this thing ($26). Plus.. the battery lasts atleast two weeks. 
I started using it 5/3 at 9AM.. and currently I'm sitting at 58% battery life.
Oh.. and I dont need to push any buttons to check any of the above.

rated:
I'm not a fan of the ones with the HR built in, personally. I run with a Fenix 3 and a heart rate strap, and have never had a chafing issue (I average 130-140 miles/month). Not to mention things like being able to wear my watch outside of a long sleeve jacket, I think the flexibility is worth having to put the strap on.

rated:
The COUPON in the Original Post is not correct.... Use the one in the First Response and it works!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017