posted 1 month ago by
helenhoke

Linky on Amazon

I have been monitoring the price on this Bidet for a while. I think I got my last one around $30. It works great. Now is a great price according to 3camel.

2 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
This is our second one of these. The first one was unfortunately left at our last house when we moved, it was a sad day when we realized our mistake in having forgotten it. We considered a covert operation in order to retrieve it but the risk of being known for the rest of our lives as "The Butt Sprayer Bandits" was far too great.

rated:
It's too late now, but sometimes the solution is as simple as asking to retrieve what you forgot.
In this case, they would welcome it because then they would not need to dismantle it for throwing in the trash.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017