Walmart has the Greenworks 40V G-MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion 20 in. XR Dual Action Hedge Trimmer (Bare Tool) on sale for $32.90 with free store pickup discount. Amazon also has this price but it is only available for Prime members.

Deal Notes: This is only $0.97 higher than Amazon's lowest price ever according to Camelcamelcamel

• G-MAX 40V Li-Ion Battery System powers multiple tools for complete yard system--battery sold separately
  • 20-inch steel dual action blade for optimal performance and durability
  • 5/8-Inch cutting capacity for controlled, easy trimming of most bushes and hedges without the need of multiple tools
  • 3-multiple position pivoting head adjusts blade for trimming at all angles for a clean, precise, manicured look
  • Compatible with GreenWorks G-MAX 40V Li-Ion Battery Models 29462, 29472 and Charger 29482

Rated 4.2/5 stars with 464 customer reviews.

The next lowest price from a rated merchant on Google Shopping is $59.66 from Hayneedle.

Views
6 Comments
Add Comment
Thanks for posting. I had to read carefully, "Bare Tool" means Batteries and Charger Sold Separately.

Thanks for mentioning Amazon. I ordered one from there as I have Prime. We have a G-Max mower, so for 30 odd bucks more, might as well get more use out of the absurdly expensive batteries.

Great price. for that amount, even if i use it a handful of times, it'll be worth it. already have 3 high-capacity batteries, so no problem there. thanks OP.

Add a filler to get to $35 for free shipping

christmas said:   Thanks for mentioning Amazon. I ordered one from there as I have Prime. We have a G-Max mower, so for 30 odd bucks more, might as well get more use out of the absurdly expensive batteries.
  I have the mover too and was thinking same thing.. but then decided against it as it doesn't come with batteries. More appliances same batteries = batteries wear sooner.. and so would have to buy spare battery at full price.

KayK said:   
christmas said:   Thanks for mentioning Amazon. I ordered one from there as I have Prime. We have a G-Max mower, so for 30 odd bucks more, might as well get more use out of the absurdly expensive batteries.
  I have the mover too and was thinking same thing.. but then decided against it as it doesn't come with batteries. More appliances same batteries = batteries wear sooner.. and so would have to buy spare battery at full price.

Yes, without battery new user will need to buy the battery.  It's one of the most expensive part of this cordless tools.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017