posted 16 days ago by
spamfree5

I posted a few weeks ago that these were a steal at $14.39 -- they are now $12.56 (it may go back up quickly). AC Delco batteries tend to get very good reviews from people who know batteries. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004SCA15K/ . You can get them slightly less with Subscribe and Save -- but who needs THAT many batteries?

4 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Now $11.93

rated:
11.93 ....IF you subscribe to regular shipments.  1 time is 12.56. 

Thanks OP...in for 1

rated:
These are crap batteries.. Those who think batteries are batteries as I used too.. will find out as I did.. cheap batteries.. will break open and destroy the items you placed your batteries in for instance 50 dollar Amazon fire remotes. LOst two due to these batteries. thank goodness I didnt put them in any of my kids favorite toys..

rated:
gimper48 said:   These are crap batteries.. Those who think batteries are batteries as I used too.. will find out as I did.. cheap batteries.. will break open and destroy the items you placed your batteries in for instance 50 dollar Amazon fire remotes. LOst two due to these batteries. thank goodness I didnt put them in any of my kids favorite toys..
  I have to agree.  I've purchased AC Delco AA and AAA from Menards, and had to change the batteries out after only a few weeks in the TIVO remote, and after a month in a wall clock.  I don't care what they cost, I'd never buy them again...

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017