posted 48 years ago by
Xenocrates
Deal Hunter - Moderator

Amazon has the Burt's Bees  6-Pc. Classic Gift Set in Tin Box  on sale for $20.00 (in cart) with free shipping.

Deal Notes: This is only $1.50 higher than the one time lowest price ever from Amazon according to Camelcamelcamel. This price was only available on Black Friday 2016. 

• Gift set contains 6  products including Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream, Hand Salve, Beeswax Lip Balm, Res-Q Ointment, Shea Butter Hand Repair Cream and Coconut Foot Cream in a giftable tin
  • This gift set contains everything you need to hydrate and soften dry skin from head to toe
  • Made with natural ingredients
  • Packed in an attractive gift ready box for easy, natural gift giving
  • Explore a variety of Burt's Bees gift sets to find the perfect gift for holidays, birthdays, graduations and other gift giving occasions

Rated 4.6/5 stars with 91 customer reviews.

Views
9 Comments
Add Comment
Not sure if this is a good deal or not, but you know, Mothers Day... in for one.

All the products are made with natural ingredients and are perfect for people with dry skin.

Just what useful for me, ordered.

I like this very much, each of 6 products is a great appeal to me. thanks op! I prepare to buy one as a birthday gift for my sister.

In for one for my mom. Thanks!

Nice gift idea for Mother's Day. Thanks!

Deal is still on, but fulfillment time is about 1 month to 2 months ?!?

greeth said:   Deal is still on, but fulfillment time is about 1 month to 2 months ?!?
  That is their generic backorder timeframe. It has updated and now says May 24th if you are still interested.

I think it will be a nice gift.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017