Posted with ToGo

Segway miniPRO Smart Self Balancing Personal Transporter with Mobile App Control -
$499.00
https://www.amazon.com/Segway-miniPRO-Balancing-Personal-Transporter/dp/B0713YCHX1 

SDONA LLC (Fulfilled by Amazon) has the Segway miniPRO Smart Self Balancing Personal Transporter with Mobile App Control on sale for $499.00 with free shipping. Available in black or white. 

• Connect to the mobile app via Bluetooth for full features: remote control operation, anti-theft alarm, speed control, customizable lights, vehicle diagnostics, and firmware updates.
  • UL 2272 Certified unit meets high standards of fire and electrical safety set by world-renown global safety science company Underwriters Laboratories.
  • 220 lbs payload, light-weight, and durable aircraft-grade magnesium alloy frame and 10.5 inch pneumatic air-filled tires with military-grade shock absorption capability
  • Padded knee bar maximizes comfort and enables precision steering for more ergonomic control than hoverboards and electric scooters that rely on foot-pivot steering.               

Highly rated with 4.4 out 5 stars from 714 customer reviews. 
The next lowest price from merchants on Google Shopping is $599.99. 

2 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
The app lets you control the miniPRO by remote control and you can set up a anti-theft alarm and customize your lights.

rated:
Thanks for this information. I just bought one from Amazon last week. I called and they would not give me a refund since they have changed the policy on lowered prices recencently. I did get them to give me a free return label so all I have to do is reorder today, recieve it on sunday and return the new one on Monday and wait for the refund.

Also, the Segway Mini Pro is a ton of fun. I have put 10 miles on it everyday this week going to parks and just riding around in the city. It was easy to learn how to ride. At $499 it is a great deal. They told me that this price is only in effect for one day, so if interested do it now.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017