posted 2 months ago by
anticlawson
I am usually on vacation.

Kohl's has the NuWave 3-qt. Digital Air Fryer + $10 Kohl's Cash (Kohl's Cardholders) on sale for $99.99 - $10.00 using coupon code "MOMSDAY10" - 30% using coupon code "MOM30" = $62.99 with free shipping using coupon code "FREE4MAY".  

• Adjustable Time and Temperature Settings
  • Automatic Preheat Function
  • Advanced Safety Features Prevents Overheating
  • 1 Year Limited Warranty

4.3/5 stars based on 254 customer reviews at Amazon - $98.34. 

5 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Kohls coupon thread.
rated:
Honestly, these things are just portable ovens, which is how the whole "air frying" function works. The good thing is that this has it's advantages anyway so my mom and I use it when we're using our stove's actual oven. It's a lot like using a rice cooker or a slow cooker instead of a pot. 

rated:
Does MOM30 only work with a Kohls card?

rated:
The same model is $69 at http://www.luzamas.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_i... and has free shipping. EDIT: THIS MIGHT BE A SCAM.

rated:
texcheapo said:   Does MOM30 only work with a Kohls card?
  Yes.

rated:
texcheapo said:   The same model is $69 at http://www.luzamas.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_i... and has free shipping. EDIT: THIS MIGHT BE A SCAM.
  Their listed HQ is some apt/condo. Maybe best to just buy from Kohls.  

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017