posted 16 days ago by
Murrow
Ancient Member

Dirt 3 Complete 

Dirt 3 Complete from Game Sessions 

Deponia 

Free with TwitchPrime, which is in turn free with Amazon Prime.

RISING STORM GAME OF THE YEAR EDITION 

INCLUDES ALL RED ORCHESTRA 2 MULTIPLAYER CONTENT!
Rising Storm is the next game in the award-winning Red Orchestra franchise. You know the great gameplay, innovative features and realistic audio and graphics of RO2 - Rising Storm will take this to the Pacific Theater, adding even more features, new levels, new weapons and new factions. The game will allow the player to fight across iconic locations from the famous island-hopping campaigns in the Pacific from 1942 to 1945, as the US Army and Marine Corps fight it out with the Imperial Japanese army and Special Naval Landing Forces. Players will experience beach assaults, jungle fighting, close quarters night fighting and more across Guadalcanal, Iwo Jima and Saipan, among other iconic battles. The player is able to take the part of either side – American or Japanese – battling it out online in multiplayer on up to 64-player servers.

Gwent - The Witcher Card Game Beta 

Sangfroid Tales of Werewolves at GOG 

Combining action and strategy in a unique way, Sang-Froid: Tales of Werewolves transports you into an epic folktale co-written with best-selling Canadian author Bryan Perro (Amos Daragon, Wariwulf), in which two feuding brothers will have to put aside their differences to save their sister, who is pursued by the Devil himself!

Phantom Dust at Microsoft 

Phantom Dust for Xbox One and Windows 10 PC is a re-release of the original Xbox classic, now returning with full Xbox LIVE support and a host of enhancements, including Xbox Play Anywhere, cross-device multiplayer, achievements, and 16x9 presentation. It features new gameplay enhancements including multiplayer starter decks that let you jump straight into multiplayer, improved frame rate, and adjustments to overall game balance. Experience the cult classic that’s kept a passionate community playing to this day and a unique multiplayer experience that’s never been duplicated. Contains in-app purchase options.

16 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Thanks for free! Just got it.

rated:
greenman has a monthly bundle for a $1: https://www.greenmangaming.com/games/indie-monthly-bundle-may-2017/

rated:
Awesome good feel for free ! Just grabbed

rated:
Yaay! Added to my inventory of free games that I would never play.

rated:
Eador: Genesis is now $1.49. DEAD?

rated:
Another freebie: Dirt 3 Complete from Game Sessions: Dirt 3 Link

rated:
Could not download dirt3, for some reasons.

rated:
Xam said:   Could not download dirt3, for some reasons.

Worked for me.  I had to create a new account and verify my email.

rated:
The free mystery game at GreenManGaming is back. Use voucher code FREEGIFT to discount the initial $4.99 price to zero.

My free game was "Corporate Lifestyle Simulator".

rated:
15 gb for Dirt 3??? wow

rated:
Thanks again Murrow, I updated the Master Thread with these: https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/free-stuff/1555412 I try to keep up with it for anyone else who wants a quick email about any free games

rated:
I got "HUNTSMAN THE ORPHANAGE" as the free mystery game.

rated:
I also just got Corporate Lifestyle Simulator as my free game, I already have it though so if someone wants the key lemme know I'll send them a PM

rated:
Added new GOG free game Sang-Froid: Tales of Werewolves to OP.

rated:
Added a couple of more free games.

rated:
Another week, and more free games. Enjoy!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017