Kohl's has for their Kohl's Cardholders: Waterpik Ultra Water Flosser for $29.99 after $5 Rebate when you apply the promo codes listed below. Shipping is free.

1. Add one of the following Waterpik Ultra Water Flossers to cart (prices after codes below):

2. In cart, apply the following promo codes:

7 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Kohls coupon thread.
rated:
nahomosaurus said:   Only coupon that works for me is the momsday10. The other two say can't be redeemed with payment type, even if logged in.
Same here. I'd love to get this deal...

rated:
nahomosaurus said:   Only coupon that works for me is the momsday10. The other two say can't be redeemed with payment type, even if logged in.
  Are you using a Kohl's credit card for payment?

rated:
Green and thanks.  Got deal straightaway with no problems whatsoever.

One wrinkle, a good one:  Kohl's did not charge me state sales tax.  

For whatever help it might be to anyone having problems:

I have an existing Kohl's charge card and I have an existing Kohl's account online.  Once I signed into my Kohl's account and followed the OP's instructions, code by code in the order given, everything went VERY smoothly.  My total came to $34.99 and that is the amount they charged to my card.  I really dunno why there was no state sales tax.  Possibly a flosser like this is exempt from sales tax in my state.  If not that I really have no clue.

rated:
I have bought a number of these over the years.  They do wear out, after all.  But this is the first time I bought a black one.  I dunno why I picked black.  It just seemed like time for a change of color.

rated:
Got the deal, thank you!

(Got charged sales tax here in PA.)

rated:
I have Kohls card but 30% discount went away when I tried to pay w/ gc.

rated:
Because you have to charge it with the Kohls card.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017