posted 16 days ago by
ianmacayeal

*Get a $500 electronic rebate check by email when you purchase two (2) LG G6 devices between May 10, 2017 and June 8, 2017, and submit your rebate request in accordance with the official Terms and Conditions of this offer by July 8, 2017 (see below). Purchase/lease must be made at an authorized, participating T-Mobile location in the US/D.C.
http://www.lgrebates.com/LG_T_Mobile_G6_500

25 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — May. 28, 2017 @ 9:21pm
rated:
https://www.t-mobile.com/cell-phone/lg-g6?color=black&memory=32g...

I wonder if you can also get the free tablet too

rated:
Its electronic rebate eCheck. Does that mean I have to buy something from LG only to use the rebate? I mean I am not sure what is eCheck and where can i use it? can I use it any store or online or just LG?

rated:
Here's what's on LG's terms and conditions:CONDITIONS OF REBATE E-CHECK.Following approval of your Rebate request, an e-Check in theamount of five-hundred-dollars ($500.00) will be issued to the name on the Offer Claim Form. An emailwill be sent to the email address provided on the Offer Claim Form. The email will provide a link to the e-Check. Print the e-Check and cash or deposit similar to any traditional check. e-Checks can only beredeemed one (1) time. The email will provide instructions on what to do if the e-Check is lost, damaged,deleted or refused by a financial institution.

rated:
Can anyone confirm that this is a legitimate LG website/rebate?

There's no mention of it on LG.COM, which makes me wonder if it's just a 3rd party marketing firm that is collecting user info. The rebate checks might be worthless or never even show up.

rated:
peterl1365 said:   Can anyone confirm that this is a legitimate LG website/rebate?

There's no mention of it on LG.COM, which makes me wonder if it's just a 3rd party marketing firm that is collecting user info. The rebate checks might be worthless or never even show up.

I just did a chat on 5/12/2017 at around 10am EST with 'Victoria' from Chat Support at LG.COM  (scrol down -> Chat) -  She confirms this is a legit promo

rated:
I just did this deal.

2x LG G6 = $40 ($20x2 Downpayment) + $40 ($20x2 Upgrade fee) purchased under EIP ($20/month)
2x LG Pad X 8.0 = $0+$50 ($25x2 Sim Kit) under EIP
+ ~$103 Tax  (Tax on $1480)
Paid $230ish OOP.

Went back to store, paid off G6 EIP $960 balance ($480x2).

Total OOP = $1200 or so including taxes/simcards
Expecting $980 back, but $480 of that will pay off the EIP on the tablets.

So after all set and done, it will be about $700 for 2 G6s and 2 Tablets. Tablet looks nice btw, full HD screen, microSD slot. 

rated:
Mr0ffic3r said:   
peterl1365 said:   Can anyone confirm that this is a legitimate LG website/rebate?

I just did a chat on 5/12/2017 at around 10am EST with 'Victoria' from Chat Support at LG.COM  (scrol down -> Chat) -  She confirms this is a legit promo

Thanks. This is really tempting.

rated:
Bad Link

rated:
prbeckesque said:   Bad Link

https://lgrebates.com/lg-t-mobile-g6-500

Op used the wrong dash

rated:
What's the cheapest plan? 100/mo for 2 lines?

rated:
Mr Offic3r,

1. Is there benefit to buying the tablets together with the G6 and pay them off?
It is essentially $265 ($240+$25 for the SIM).

The tablet seems to be cheaper on eBay.

Maybe I missed something?

2. Are you an existing T-Mobile customer?
If not, T-Mobile is selling the G6 as prepaid device for $500 so there shouldn't be a need to put the purchase on EIP then pay it off. Is it just to get the tablets?

I am asking because I am wondering if I should get the tablets as well.

Thanks.

rated:
thsze said:   Mr Offic3r,

1. Is there benefit to buying the tablets together with the G6 and pay them off?

The tablet seems to be cheaper on eBay

2. Are you an existing T-Mobile customer?
If not, T-Mobile is selling the G6 as prepaid device for $500 so there shouldn't be a need to put the purchase on EIP then pay it off. Is it just to get the tablets?

Thanks.

Pretty certain you have to be a T-Mobile customer to get the free tablets. You also need to put the tablets on EIP, if I recall. The EIP is something of a retention tool. T-Mobile knows that some people will pay off the EIP and cancel service, but many people may never get around to it or opt to just pocket the cash and pay for a data plan every month.

rated:
If I pay full, then I can get in unlocked for free to use it on AT&T and outside USA, right?

I would like to buy one tablet + one phone. Anyone in Philly/NYC area willing to share this offer with me, please pm me.

rated:

If not, T-Mobile is selling the G6 as prepaid device for $500 so there shouldn't be a need to put the purchase on EIP then pay it off. Is it just to get the tablets?

Thanks.

Aren't you supposed to get a $240 rebate for the tablet after a month or two?

rated:
Anybody know the promo code for the tablet? Trying to submit my rebate online and it is nowhere to be found.

rated:
gooseman13 said:   Anybody know the promo code for the tablet? Trying to submit my rebate online and it is nowhere to be found.

Enter promo code 17LG6BUN at https://promotions.t-mobile.com

rated:

rated:
Hopefully, those that purchase the phones, LG/T-Mobile will honor their rebate.

rated:
tn4304 said:   Looks like the BOGO deal is over. http://www.androidpolice.com/2017/05/14/lg-pulled-t-mobile-g6-go...
It looks like people are debating whether the deal is still going on or not.  They're saying that the reason why it was pulled is because a T-Mobile rep had told the person that the deal is no longer going on, but the promotion is through LG and LG still has the rebate form up on their website.

Anyways, I just had my G4 replaced through warranty last week due to the bootloader problem (this is my 3rd G4). Didn't really want to get another LG phone.  But a friend wanted to get this deal, this offer was too tempting, and I didn't want to spend $750 on a Samsung S8. So we went to the T-Mobile store on Saturday and got this deal. I'll take the chance that they hopefully got this problem fixed with the G6.   

rated:

Thanks.

yes. thanks you

rated:
osseckiii said:   https://www.t-mobile.com/cell-phone/lg-g6?color=black&memory=32gb

I wonder if you can also get the free tablet too

thanks rep

rated:
Great opportunity! will definitely try to grab that if possible!

rated:
Careful with this deal. T-Mobile is all upset about it since there isn't anything in it for them (i.e. no line required). They've pulled it and LG is mum also.

Seems customers may be caught in the crossfire of corporate bickering. You may be stuck with two full price phones...

rated:
coolbreeze said:   Careful with this deal. T-Mobile is all upset about it since there isn't anything in it for them (i.e. no line required). They've pulled it and LG is mum also.

Seems customers may be caught in the crossfire of corporate bickering. You may be stuck with two full price phones...

T Mobile can be butt hurt all they want because there's nothing in it for them, but LG is offering and paying the rebate.  And as of now the offer is still up LG Rebate but ending today.

rated:
How much better is this than LeEco S3?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017