Posted with ToGo

Banzai Slide 'N Soak Splash Park (Card Holders) + $40 Kohl's Cash
$209.99
https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-1646308/banzai-slide-n-soak-splash-park.jsp?skuId=94880621 

Kohl's has the Banzai Slide 'N Soak Splash Park on sale for $299.99 - 30% off w/ coupon code "MOM30" = $209.99 with free shipping. Plus, $40 in Kohl's Cash on this purchase to spend May 22nd-29th. 

Non-cardholders can save 20% Off using coupon code "SAVEMORE" = $215.99 with free shipping. Plus, $40 in Kohl's Cash on this purchase to spend May 22nd-29th. 

Product Features:

• Overhead sprinkler
  • Lagoon-style splash pool & water slide provide hours of fun
  • 8"-deep lagoon-style pool
  • Inflates in about 1 minute, using the included blower
  • Made with durable "Dura-Tech" construction
  • Attaches to standard garden hose

Product Details:

• Includes: water slide, blower motor, water spraying hose assembly, 3 blower stakes, 7 bouncer stakes, 1 carrying bag, 2 water bags & 4 repair patches
  • 95"H x 184"W x 114"D
  • 120V, 3.3A, 60HZ blower with GFCI
  • Individual user maximum weight capacity: 120lbs
  • Combined user maximum weight capacity: 150 lbs
  • Ages 5 years & up
  • Assembly required
  • Manufacturer's 60-day limited warranty

Amazon has the next lowest price for $369.99 with 3.6/5 stars based on 142 customer reviews.  

9 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Kohls coupon thread.
rated:
isn't it great when they picture 7 kids using it and in the specs they state total max weight 150lb. ? How many 5 year old kids weight 30 lbs or less? This will fit reasonable no more than five. Still nice for a family or inviting a few friends - not party size.

Also - just 60 day warranty? really??? only 60 days for a $600 MSRP product???

rated:
zklopman said:   isn't it great when they picture 7 kids using it and in the specs they state total max weight 150lb. ? How many 5 year old kids weight 30 lbs or less? This will fit reasonable no more than five. Still nice for a family or inviting a few friends - not party size.

Also - just 60 day warranty? really??? only 60 days for a $600 MSRP product???

I think as long as the kids on the inflated part were not over 150lbs, it would be fine.  The pool part is just a pool, weight shouldn't matter that much.  But, all of their stuff has very misleading pictures on the front...usually has miniaturized kids and adults.  

rated:
Mixed reviews on Amazon, also normal price is $350 (not $600)

https://www.amazon.com/Spring-Summer-Banzai-Splash-Constant/dp/B...

rated:
We have this one and this is the best price I've found (waited a while to buy ours last year)
Normally have 5-6 kids on it but usually no more than 2-3 on the climber and slide at one time. Hours of fun so far, well worth this price.

rated:
I got burned by a less expensive banzai product last year. It didn't have the same warranty, in fact it didn't have 1 at all. Unfortunately it didn't even last 2 days with very light usage before it popped at the seam. Buyer beware.

rated:
Looks like good deal, but not worded well.
$299.99 - 30% = $210.

Also, $299.99 does NOT get you $30 Kohls Cash, it gets you $25. ($10 per $50).
$210 - $25 = $185

rated:
boxoreds said:   Looks like good deal, but not worded well.
$299.99 - 30% = $210.

Also, $299.99 does NOT get you $30 Kohls Cash, it gets you $25. ($10 per $50).
$210 - $25 = $185

I apologize for the confusion. I adjusted the price and updated the Kohl's Cash to $40. Thanks

rated:
My mistake. I was stuck on $5 for each $50.

rated:
I think I saw this on Kohls a few weeks ago for for $188.00 plus Kohls cash

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017