posted 48 years ago by
anticlawson
I am usually on vacation.

Macy's is offering a 50% Off Kitchen Spectacular using coupon code "FIFTY" with free shipping on orders over $25. Note: If you're not spending $25 you can also receive free shipping with the purchase of a beauty item. Notable Offers:

Views
4 Comments
Add Comment
You may want to add "SELECT" to your title, as it does not apply to them all. Also, you may want to add this link that shows all eligible items:
eligible items

kdn102 said:   You may want to add "SELECT" to your title, as it does not apply to them all. Also, you may want to add this link that shows all eligible items:
https://www.macys.com/shop/for-the-home/50-off-kitchen-dining?id=137542&edge=hybrid&cm_re=2017.05.12-_-HOMEPAGE_INCLUDE_1_row_08-_-CATEGORY+--+5125+--+137542%3Akitchen+essentials

Updated thank you!

I'm calling foul on Macy's because I think that they jacked the prices up for this "sale."

For example, during the friends and family sale last week, I bought the NutriBullet NB90901 900 watt blender for $80 + 10% for the F&F sale, so it was $72 (side note: with an extra 15% cash back through Ebates it ended up being $63.35 total).

Today, they jacked the price up to $150 when the regular price is $100 and many major retailers are selling it for $80 right now. So, at Ma cy's it would cost $75 today after the 50% discount: that's $3 more than their F&F sale and only  $5 less than what they and everyone else was selling it for a few days ago before they jacked the price up 88% so you 'think' you're getting a deal at 50% off.

FWIW, Tar get has this model on sale for $80 plus 10% off with order pickup.

Looks great.Thanks for posting.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017