posted 2 months ago by
IDriveADodgeStratus

http://www.gamestop.com/games/mortal-kombat-ii/122658 

looks like code  CAG16 from my N64 Tony Hawk post  still works, thanks again - edick

3 is better.

2 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Anyone else miss the days when GameStop was Funcoland? Roaming through the store looking through the rows and rows of unboxed cartridges, asking the clerk to put a game into the several demo consoles to try out, and browsing through their newspaper-like listing of game prices... As relatively primitive as gaming was back then, there was something more magical about it to a kid.

rated:
DarthWoo said:   Anyone else miss the days when GameStop was Funcoland? Roaming through the store looking through the rows and rows of unboxed cartridges, asking the clerk to put a game into the several demo consoles to try out, and browsing through their newspaper-like listing of game prices... As relatively primitive as gaming was back then, there was something more magical about it to a kid.
  I'm glad at the least they are selling old games and at prices that compete with eBay and Amazon, this way I know these things will work, but I avoid going into GameStop whenever I can now. They're the most pushy sales enviroment I ever go to. Nope, don't want your power-up card. Not pre-ordering anything, I'm sure. Seriously. Don't care about your exclusive in-game GameStop hat for Master Chief..

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017