Big O Tires stores in Southern California and Las Vegas are currently running a Friends & Family Buy 2 Get 2 Free tire sale. The Buy 2 Get 2 Free offer is a package deal that includes a one-year alignment and their tire protection plan (road hazard warranty, free rotations, free balancing, free flat repairs, roadside assistance).

At my local store in Southern California they had a couple options for my 2010 Toyota Prius. Sumitomo HTR P02 tires with a 65,000 mile warranty and Sumitomo Tour Plus LS tires with a 100,000 mile warranty. Both were priced the same, so I went with the 100,000 mile rated Sumitomo Tour Plus LS tires. Total came to $436.76 plus tax. That's with installation, plus the one-year alignment (can come back multiple times within a year to have it reset) and the tire protection plan.

They also have $100 instant savings on their Big O brand tires and gave me the option of going with the 80,000 mile rated Legacy Tour Plus. The Big O brand tires include their tire protection package at no additional charge. A set of four came to $400.92 plus tax. I opted to go with the Sumitomo's due to the higher mileage warranty and the fact that for only $36 more, I got the one-year alignment with the Buy 2 Get 2 Free package.

Southern Cal. 

Las Vegas 

1 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
wow. i called my local store. They said it was going to be $528 total. I was like if it's $100/tire. and 2 of them is free. How is installation, alignment cost $328? He was like alignment cost $129. Insurance is $60. installation is $60.99/tire. Something like that. Never Big O tire for me. I'll stick with Discount Tire Direct. which has giftcard for memorial day.

SUMITOMO HTR A/S P02
235/45R17

Thanks OP for sharing.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017