posted 2 months ago by
homersaysdoh
Mmm beer!

If you are a previous MLB.tv subscriber, check your email. I clicked on the May 11, 50% offer in my email. When I logged into my MLB account, it showed the yearly access of MLB.tv for $79.99 minus and $40 discount. I was able to checkout and get my email receipt paying just $39.99
You must click through your email offer for this deal!
This may be for today only with the $79.99 price reflecting the Mother's Day promo.

6 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Yup it sure worked. Thanks 😀

rated:
i clicked through but no extra $40 off for me. YMMV

rated:
All I could get was the military Troop ID @ 35% off or $51.99. I have At Bat which is sufficient for me but will consider the military offer. Thanks OP.

Edit:  I complained via email on their site.  They replied that since I had "At Bat" already I didn't qualify.  I pointed out I've never been a subscriber to MLV.tv, still no go.
Also, their rep on the phone was rude and talked to me like I was an 8-year old.  I'll stick with At Bat for now.  With so many blackouts, not worth it anyway.  Get most good games on DTV MLB channel anyway plus the Giants/A's on NBCSBA.  So heck with them...

rated:
I love my MLB.TV subscription. I just wish there weren't four teams blacked out in my town...

rated:
SecondGunman said:   I love my MLB. TV subscription. I just wish there weren't four teams blacked out in my town...
  Dang ! 4 teams ?!?!

This whole MLB territorial rights is stupid.

Oh and Thanks OP !

rated:
SuperCalo2K said:   
SecondGunman said:   I love my MLB. TV subscription. I just wish there weren't four teams blacked out in my town...
  Dang ! 4 teams ?!?!

This whole MLB territorial rights is stupid.

Oh and Thanks OP !

Yup.  I can't get the Rangers, Astros, Royals, or Cardinals.  Houston is the farthest away of the bunch at eight hours, the others are all five or six hours by car.  That's what they consider "in market".  Add to that any games that are nationally televised because those are blocked also.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017