posted 15 days ago by
prettyinpink2904
Deal Hunter

I'm not sure if this started early but a banner popped up offer 65% Off $100+ purchase using code 47GOSHOP
Same coupon says that it offers free shipping no minimum and 50% Off $40+ purchase. 
It says it's valid on apparel, shoes and home items but I couldn't get it to work on most home items. It did combine with the buy one get one for a penny deals though!

Edit: Attached a screenshot of the banner.

http://www.jcpenney.com/

15 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official JC Penney coupon thread.
rated:
Got 2 sets of bath and hand towels, and 5 sets of sheets (queen / king mix) shipped with tax for
$83.

I consider that a pretty decent price. The sheet sets are actually 2 sets of sheets, sure they are cheap quality
but they're for spare beds in the home for guests, so not a huge issue there, rarely will be used, but a great way
to dress up the look of the room for almost no money.

rated:
Only women's shoes

rated:
I checked the rugs and found the prices were more than twice, almost 3 times the price at Kohls or Walmart.

rated:
Awesome, got a good deal on aluminum blinds. Stack with 12% cashback at Swagbucks.

rated:
Has any else noticed the almost 50% drop in JC Penney stock last week to a new all time low? Bring back the apple guy ...

rated:
They are closing our local JC Penney in our town of 8000. Has won many awards for sales and been here 93 years! Any day of the week, you see more Penneys bags in peoples hands on the streets than any other store. Corporate reasoning being they are just moving to the "big" stores. Will be the last I shop at JC Penneys.

rated:
Rocking this deal on Facebook now !!

rated:
Note that this code stacks with buy one get one free items as long as you order 2 of the same item but not exactly the same (ie, the 2nd one change the size or color).

rated:
Very nice deal on Dockets pants $13-$18 when you buy two and use coupon.

rated:
Very nice. thanks for sharing

rated:
jschuman said:   Has any else noticed the almost 50% drop in JC Penney stock last week to a new all time low? Bring back the apple guy ...
  Apparently you don't actually follow this company's stock.   The "apple guy" almost bankrupted JCPenney with his plain priced / no sales ideology....
dlxn7 said:   
Did you get an actual email from their corporate office stating that's why they were closing that store....?

I love going to JCPenney in person but their website is pretty legit now days as well.

rated:
Must get some for this lower price. Thanks op.

rated:
Levi Bottoms item(s) does not qualify for 47GOSHOP

rated:
sleakpocket said:   I checked the rugs and found the prices were more than twice, almost 3 times the price at Kohls or Walmart.
Yeah, thought I'd stack up on tees that can be usually had for $12, but they're jacked up to $30 for this sale. I looked around for a bit but saw no special deals after the price hikes.

rated:
All the prices, I checked leather furniture, are exponentially and astronomically high. 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017