Star(s) of The Week

+39
Deal Score
Ebates: Shop. Save. Get Cash Back.
posted 1 month ago by
bosshog

This week's Star(s) of The Week is very special, because it is going to 3 members!!!

Conversation, debate and disagreements are a part of life and the forums, but 3 of the most prolific members in the thread What, realistically, is going to happen to the ACA/Obamacare at the end of January, and in the 1st Q of 2017, etc.? of late have had their share of disagreements and continue to be extremely respectful the whole time. It gives our members multiple, intelligent and diverse views on a subject that is very important to many. It is also a subject that can lead to a lot of disrespectful behavior, but hasn't.

Shout out to everyone in that thread, but because of their prolific, respectful conversation and disagreements, and breadth of knowledge on the subject, we had to give the Star(s) of The Week to puddonhead, prozario & Geo123!

All 3 will get a swagbox, and maybe they'll comment below and let everyone know what they got!

23 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Congrats to all 3!!

rated:
Thank you all.

rated:
Congrats to the threesome! Wait, that's not exactly what I meant.

Anyway, congrats to all!

rated:
Ditto from me.

rated:
I appreciate the recognition.

rated:
Thank you, mods. I appreciate the recognition too.

rated:
Good work - a three way!!

rated:
Congrats to all of you.

rated:
Three way action ,you usually have to pay extra for that.Congrats to the three of you

rated:
Congrats trio!

rated:
Congratulations!+3

rated:
Congrats ya'll

rated:
Congratulations!

rated:
Congratulations to all of you three

rated:
I used to get good + 3 stars on my work when I was in 1st grade. good to see 3 stars back in my life congratulations all the stars of this forum. One day I will be the star too.

rated:
first day on this site. Looking around

rated:
Congratulations to the three debateers.

rated:
Sorry, but this whole Star of the Week thing is silly and a waste of space.

This is Fatwallet. Quality of discussion is EXPECTED. Violators get a red badge of glory and get run out of Dodge.  The Obamacare thread is actually a very bad example of quality discussion that Fatwallet is used to. Lots of bickering and repetition and it would have been locked in past years but the moderators are slipping.

We don't need participation medals here.

rated:
sfchris said:   Sorry, but this whole Star of the Week thing is silly and a waste of space.

This is Fatwallet. Quality of discussion is EXPECTED. Violators get a red badge of glory and get run out of Dodge.  The Obamacare thread is actually a very bad example of quality discussion that Fatwallet is used to. Lots of bickering and repetition and it would have been locked in past years but the moderators are slipping.

I love this post. Please give sfchris a star of the week award for it.

rated:
Lol, more green for Bostonian than for St. Chris

rated:
big 3

rated:
I will try it.

rated:
sfchris said:   Sorry, but this whole Star of the Week thing is silly and a waste of space.

Having been the Star of the Week and received a swag box, I can assure you that it is anything but a waste of space.  First of all, while the swag box is chock full of goodies, the box itself takes up considerably more space than the contents. Some might consider this a waste of space, and perhaps the box could have been cut down a bit to save space.  However, there is something thrilling about receiving a big box.  My 6 and 3 year old absolutely loved digging through it and pulling out "their" prizes, and I did not hear ANY complaints about the stuff taking too much space.

I will acknowledge, however, that I did not have a use for everything that I received and therefore some items were technically a waste of space.  That being said, the AMEX gift card, the T-Shirt, the pen, fridge magnet and other goodies I can't recall, more than compensated IMHO.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017