Addicted Member

Linky

Shipping is free.

11 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Nice find, thanks OP!

rated:
My kid would not quit asking for one of these and I didn't see what the big deal was. Until it arrived LOL. I'm thinking I might need to get one for myself

rated:

rated:
They all shipping from China. Usually that takes about a month to arrive for me. Waiting that long for a fun fun toy is torturing.

rated:
WorkerAnt said:   They all shipping from China. Usually that takes about a month to arrive for me. Waiting that long for a fun fun toy is torturing.
These stuff usually takes about 10 days from China to arrive for me.

rated:
Thanks OP! Gonna buy one and see how fun it is!

rated:
ecounic8 said:   Thanks OP! Gonna buy one and see how fun it is!
  They are Great For Anxiety, Focusing, ADHD, Autism, Quitting Bad Habits, Staying Awake.

rated:
Kids won't care about these next school year which makes waiting for shipping from China more risky. You can get them for $5 at 5 below or $8 at 7-11.

rated:
It won't last long, but at that price point it's ok.

rated:
Its $4.99 now.

rated:
rechellerichards said:   
WorkerAnt said:   They all shipping from China. Usually that takes about a month to arrive for me. Waiting that long for a fun fun toy is torturing.
These stuff usually takes about 10 days from China to arrive for me.

plus some extra lead.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017