posted 2 months ago by
Xenocrates
Deal Hunter - I Deal Therefore I Am

Walmart has the Intex Twin 8.75" Classic Downy Inflatable Airbed Mattress  on sale for $7.97 with free store pickup. 

• Plush flocked top - keeps the sheets in place
  • Extra wide valve openings for fast inflating and deflating
  • Measures: 39"L x 75"W x 8.75"H

Rated 4.3/5 stars with 1187 customer reviews.

Also Available:

• Intex Queen 8.75" Prestige Downy Airbed Mattress with Hand-Held Battery Pump - $14.37

• Includes battery-powered pump (powered by 6 C-size batteries; not included) which can also be used on other inflatables
    • Conventional Queen mattress size for better fitting sheets
    • 600 lb weight capacity
    • Folds compactly for storage
    • Regarding Inflation: When you first inflate your airbed, the material will stretch which is sometimes misinterpreted as leaking. You will sense a loss of pressure, that's just the bed stretching. Simply re-inflate the bed again. Do so as needed until the bed fully settles, usually in 2-3 nights.
    • Dimensions 60"W x 80"D x 8.75"H

3 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Many Thanks; my brother needed a temporary bed while waiting for his delivery. Of course I had to get the Queen size 14.97, he's high maintenance. Thanks for your timely deal!

rated:
I bought this in store a month ago for this same price. And I went to the store 2 days ago and it was still $7.97. Are we sure this is an actual sale price?

I need to find a sale on a pump

rated:
Nice deals, select free store pick up. Thanks op for posting!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017