posted 2 months ago by
ctgolfer
Star of the Week

Posted with ToGo

Harman Kardon AVR-1610S 5.1 Channel Network A/V Receiver
$179.99 by Newegg
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Harman-Kardon-AVR-1610S-5-1-Channel-Network-A-V-Receiver-/302148781575

Because you have multiple ways to store and access your entertainment, it?s important that your audio/video receiver can deliver them. The Harman Kardon AVR-1610S is ready to bring you entertainment from a variety of audio/video sources.This 425-watt, 5.1-channel, networked audio/video receiver is loaded with options that let you access your media. It features five 3D-ready HDMI 2.0 inputs, including one compatible with MHL, so you?ll have more than enough ways to access content on your HD cable box, Blu-ray player, MHL-equipped portable devices. It also includes Spotify Connect and HARMAN TrueStream Bluetooth technology, so you can stream high-fidelity audio from your mobile devices.Regarding sound, the AVR 1610S features the exclusive Natural Sound Processing (NSP), which creates a rich, enveloping sound from any source ? particularly with two-channel streaming content. And to get the very best sound based on your speakers and listening environment, its new EZSet/EQ III process automatically calibrates the system. So whether you?re connected via cable or streaming wirelessly, you?ll experience high-fidelity audio. With HARMAN GreenEdge technology, the lightweight, compact AVR 1610S is environmentally friendly, too. Plus, a programmable remote control is also included.

4 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOVIES AND HOME THEATER, HOT DEALS. — Jul. 22, 2017 @ 1:52am
rated:
I am not sure if I am in the market for one. When I play a CD, by the second song the sound is like a staticy radio, but the radio is not staticy radio.  Is it the receiver, the CD player or the speakers?

rated:
JiggleTheHandle said:   I am not sure if I am in the market for one. When I play a CD, by the second song the sound is like a staticy radio, but the radio is not staticy radio.  Is it the receiver, the CD player or the speakers?
  Sounds to me like it might be time to replace your CD player.

rated:
JiggleTheHandle said:   I am not sure if I am in the market for one. When I play a CD, by the second song the sound is like a staticy radio, but the radio is not staticy radio.  Is it the receiver, the CD player or the speakers?
  Try it on headphones, plugged into the receiver. If the Cd has a headphone jack, try the headphones there.

It may be any one of the three, or even just a poor (corroded) cable connection.

rated:
Good ideas.  Thanks!!!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017