posted 6 days ago by
kdn102
Shopaholic Member

I have been using some "no name" bags I got on eBaywhich were allegedly identical. They just weren't as good as the real deal. With this sale it puts the price close enough that I bit. Hope this helps someone on the fence!

On the banner it says "fresh bucks members only." I already had an account in their system and just had to click the "Join" button and I got the deal.

HalfOff

Also, certain products are 5% off if you "subscribe." It implies on the page that future orders receive the discount, but I got the 5% off on the initial order as well.

2 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Coscto currently has the FoodSaver Combo Pack for $29.99 AFTER the $10 coupon is applied (through 5/21/2017):
4 - 11 x 16 Heat Seal Rolls
1 8 x 20 Heat Seal Roll
36 - 1 Quart Bags

While hard to get exact match, for $30 on FoodSaver.om you get 6 extra QT bags, but 1 less 11" roll for same price. Shipping is $7 at Costco.com, but free for in-store pickup.

rated:
I'll also throw in my review for alternative bags.

First, I never buy pre-made bags, always the rolls so that is all I can reference/compare to.

I've had great success with these bags on Amazon and they're currently cheaper now than when I bought them on a Lightning Deal 2 years ago: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CPS32MI $14 for 2-50 foot rolls. I primarily vac seal for sous vide cooking and meat processing.

According to the camels, they dropped ~$4 back in April so you might set a price alert for an even better deal.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017