https://www.amazon.com/South-Park-Fractured-SteelBook-subscription-PlayStation/dp/B00ZJBSCJQ/ 

" FREE WITH PURCHASE: GET SOUTH PARK: THE STICK OF TRUTH FOR FREE  –Receive a FREE digital download copy of South Park: The Stick of Truth, the award-winning prequel to South Park: The Fractured But Whole, now playable on PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system. Download code included in game box. Limited Time Offer.  "

Offer works with other editions of game too

Views
5 Comments
Add Comment
I loved playing the stick of truth!! What a fun game for South Park fans!!

Thanks OP

Big fan of South Park! Thx for sharing!!

The last game was hilarious and I can't stop laughing every time I read the title of the new one; Great deal.

mattao21 said:   The last game was hilarious and I can't stop laughing every time I read the title of the new one; Great deal.

I also thoroughly enjoyed the first one. It should be noted, like all South Park, this isn't appropriate to even have kids within view distance or earshot.

Early on, there's an alien anal probe scene and it just gets worse (better?) from there. Definately adult themes throughout.

pull the trigger

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017