posted 2 months ago by
woolooloo

Download version only, Boxed version is $230.

Yes, it is a lousy product and I hate to give these creeps any money (and only do so when it is on sale), but it is a necessary evil as a small business owner.

Quickbooks Pro 2017 w/ Enhanced Payroll 

5 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Jul. 20, 2017 @ 11:54pm
rated:
woolooloo said:   Yes, it is a lousy product and I hate to give these creeps any money (and only do so when it is on sale), but it is a necessary evil as a small business owner.

Agree wholeheartedly.  They gave Comcast a tough competition.  And that says a lot.
One of the worst monopolies.
And yes - I threw these creeps money back in Jan.

rated:
I have 2016 version where payroll service will expire and do auto re-enroll in next month. If I buy this 2017 version, do I get a new key code so that I don't have to auto re-enroll and pay full retail price? Thx

rated:
docjoo said:   I have 2016 version where payroll service will expire and do auto re-enroll in next month. If I buy this 2017 version, do I get a new key code so that I don't have to auto re-enroll and pay full retail price? Thx
  You can buy this deal and make it work if you're willing to spend some time on the phone with Intuit. My business goes through this every year. There was a similar deal posted on 1/4/17 at another deal site with initials S D. If you can find that thread you'll learn some further details.

rated:
My company only has myself as an employee, so I do not have to pay the monthly fees for paying extra employees. So what I do is make sure Intuit never has a valid credit card number (I give them one of my throwaway rebate debit cards that has like $20 on it when I register). Then when they try to auto-renew me for full price, it doesn't go through and that is when I install the new software and activate my new key. Unfortunately if you have more employees and have to pay the monthly fees, you are stuck giving them a credit card that they can use to auto-renew you at their highway robbery prices.

rated:
Does the payroll module work with any business checking account? Wondering if there are any special requirements.

TIA

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017