posted 1 month ago by
johnadamthegreat

Damaged Screw Extractor and Remover Set by Aisxle,Easily Remove Stripped or Damaged Screws. Made From H.S.S. 4341#, the Hardness Is 62-63hrc,Set of 4 Stripped Screw Removers
With Deal: $9.50 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25.
You Save: $30.49 (76%)

Sold by Aisxle® and Fulfilled by Amazon 
Product features

• ★Your damaged screw remover set is backed by our Highest Quality Promise.
  • ★Easy removal of rusted, free-spinning screws and deck screws.
  • ★Easy to use, just two easy steps! An essential part of every tool kit box.
  • ★The 4 piece screw extractor set works with any drill and any screw size or bolt.
  • ★Made from H.S.S. 4341#, the hardness is 62-63HRC

10 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Looks just like the Speedout tool that they advertise on TV.
This is a must-have for any toolbox.

If it IS the same as a speedout it's a great price. Never too early to shop for father's day!

rated:
Tanga sales/sold similar sets for less. Search their site and see if they're still available. Plain packaging with no branding. (Thanks Speedout for the video advertisements because the knock-offs don't have good instructions included.)

rated:
If you don't screw around, then you don't have much problem.

rated:
Thanks OP - I am in for 1

Free shipping with Prime

rated:

rated:
Dont buy, junk. returned mine immediately after using from another store

rated:
kshell said:   Tanga sales/sold similar sets for less. Search their site and see if they're still available. Plain packaging with no branding. (Thanks Speedout for the video advertisements because the knock-offs don't have good instructions included.)
  $4.99, FS, Thanks!

rated:
MeIsCheap said:   Dont buy, junk. returned mine immediately after using from another store
 There are 3 listed.  Which one did you return?

rated:
Fakespot Grade D 
Fakespot said: Sold by Aisxle
Company Grade:F

rated:
marcopolomle said:   Fakespot Grade D 
Fakespot said: Sold by Aisxle
Company Grade:F

Great. Thank you. i will pass it.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017