posted 1 month ago by
heyyl0w
Shopaholic Member

GameStop has Mass Effect: Andromeda Deluxe Edition (PS4 or Xbox One) on sale for $49.99 with free shipping. You may need to use code "SAVER" to get free shipping. You can also choose free in-store pickup. 

Rated M for mature. 4/5 stars. 

This is the same price at Amazon, where it got 3.8/5 stars based on 259 customer reviews. 

• Deluxe includes: Pathfinder Casual Outfit, Scavenger Armor, Pathfinder Elite Weapon Set (4), Pet Pyjak (Monkey), Digital Soundtrack, Multiplayer Deluxe Launch Pack. Total value of $20 in additional content. Distributed via code in box.
  • Battle like never before. New additions like destructible environments, boosted jumps for added verticality, and all-new weapons and Biotics make combat more thrilling than ever
  • With amazing weapons, powers and tech, and much more flexible skill and weapon progression tree-you can replicate your play style to make you unstoppable against new, powerful alien enemies

2 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Been a fan of the ME series since the beginning, and I think this is a great addition. Lots has been made about the facial animation issues, but the rest of the game looks fantastic. I just love it.

rated:
No deluxe version for PC?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017