Senior Member - 8K

Spotify Premium 3-Month Subscription for $0.99

https://www.spotify.com/us/intro/

Views
11 Comments
Add Comment
Thanks

"Offer not available to users who already tried Premium."

Which eliminates 99% of all users who ever ever signed up for Spotify. Of course throw-away emails are a dime a dozen (well, actually free).

I tried it just for fun, and got an offer to get 3 months for 9.99 which isn't bad. If a person has a spare device, and keep it off the internet you can listen to downloaded​music 30 days past your membership expiring.

Larryslug said:   I tried it just for fun, and got an offer to get 3 months for 9.99 which isn't bad. If a person has a spare device, and keep it off the internet you can listen to downloaded​music 30 days past your membership expiring.

I got offer for 3 month $9.99 deal too, which I took it,

Just signed up for it, hard to go wrong for a buck. Is there decent software to strip the DRM off (while leaving titles artist names etc intact) of their songs that I'd download to my phone?

Good deal, thx for posting, OP.

Green.

Love. Spotify is hands down the best music service available!

Guess I'm in the "1%" that hasn't tried this. Thanks OP.

S197 said:   Guess I'm in the "1%" that hasn't tried this. Thanks OP.
  Never tried it. Didn't know it existed. Got my 3 months for $.99 plus tax.

Me too. Been using free trials of Google Play Music which expire next week so timing's just right to try Spotify for a while. Thanks OP!

Thanks, OP, got the deal.

Nice find ! Love you spotify !

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017