posted 48 years ago by
Sdeout73
Cranky Member

Posted with ToGo

GoPhone SIM Card Kit (Phone)
FREE
https://www.att.com/cellphones/prepaidphones/sim-card-kit-phone-prepaid.html

I just went ahead and ordered this for Free, it did require me to use a card during checkout but total was $0.00.

You could also pair this up with CB @ Ebates.

Wanted to add it would require an IMEI # from your phone to get the deal. From your dialer on your phone enter *#06# and it will give you your IMEI.

Updated: Try Firefox if Chrome browser doesn't work.

Views
14 Comments
Add Comment
It also requires a plan. I'm wondering if it will charge that amount per month after that, since you are giving a card #

The plan you can choose is the 25 cent pay as you go plan. It does not charge and if you are worried I would use a prepaid card such as Vanilla or something with no balance during checkout.

Good thing I had a Staples Visa gift card with no cash in it, but still not expired. It went through.
Thanks OP.

ElGuache said:   Good thing I had a StaplesVisa gift card with no cash in it, but still not expired. It went through.
Thanks OP.

No problem! Glad it worked for you. I think it will sell out fast.

I ordered 2.

You could also pair this up CB @ Ebates.

How would you get cashback if the total is $0 ?

When I got to page, would not let me add sim to cart. Chat agent was clueless, said free sim was for post paid, not go phone. I tried to point out that it was on the GoPhone page, so how could it be post paid? Those guys and their scripts are so very clueless.

Glad it worked for some of you.

Any advice? Still would like to get a go phone back up with the free sim.

ljderm said:   When I got to page, would not let me add sim to cart. Chat agent was clueless, said free sim was for post paid, not go phone. I tried to point out that it was on the GoPhone page, so how could it be post paid? Those guys and their scripts are so very clueless.

Glad it worked for some of you.

Any advice? Still would like to get a go phone back up with the free sim.

I had problems getting it to work with Chrome so I switched to Firefox and it worked fine. Try that or use an incognito mode on your browser.

How can you pair this up with CB @ Ebates? If the total is zero, there's no cash back to award.

It says zero due today, but then it's 25 cents per month with a little asterisk afterwards. No reference down below as to what the asterisk is about. Just wanted to save the SIM card for a future date to activate, but they also want to issue a phone number.

maynard7 said:   It says zero due today, but then it's 25 cents per month with a little asterisk afterwards. No reference down below as to what the asterisk is about. Just wanted to save the SIM card for a future date to activate, but they also want to issue a phone number.
Just like the OP said, if you think you are going to be charged $0.25 per month, then use a gift card with no money in it. They will not be able to charge it. I got it just to check my unlocked phones.

oh.. perfect, wife was looking for something like this. Thanks!

maynard7 said:   It says zero due today, but then it's 25 cents per month with a little asterisk afterwards. No reference down below as to what the asterisk is about. Just wanted to save the SIM card for a future date to activate, but they also want to issue a phone number.
I haven't attempted to see if it says "25 cents per month" on the checkout page. I stopped after the overview/phone plans page where it lists "25 a Minute" under "other plans"

Heads up ! thanks

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017