Posted with ToGo

American Flag 3'x 5'  United States Stars and Stripes with Brass Grommets $4.90 + Free shipping
http://www.ebay.com/itm/3-039-x-5-039-FT-American-Flag-U-S-A-U-S-United-States-Stripes-Stars-Brass-Grommets-/191382973942 

Durable Polyester USA Flag with double stitched in the seam.
Wind, weather and fade resistant with 2 grommets.

Views
9 Comments
Add Comment

Sears has free shipping at $49. The third party might/

Thank you for sharing!

I will try one.

smokeycatrules said:   Sears does not have free shipping until you buy over $49.
  This is not sold by Sears. It is a marketplace seller offering free shipping.

Made in China? No thanks.

johnpg said:   Made in China? No thanks.
FYI.....  FLAGPOLE not included 

3 x5 FT USA US American Flag Nylon Sewn Stripes Embroidered Stars Brass Grommets
Disclaimer
In my opinion this one is a better deal @ $8.64 shipped. And will more than likely last much longer.
3x5 Flag Embroidered Stars and Sewn Stripes 

The OP's flag is just printed stars and stripes on nylon and they have a tendency unravel at the edges. Bought one once because of the price and it didn't last long. (I do live in a windy area and it wreaks havoc on flags in general)

That probably is a better flag. I thought this was good since I donated them to the scout troop for a Memorial Day event and live on Social Security. The scouts were happy.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017