posted 48 years ago by
adorable
Senior Member - 1K

SoCal Edison sponsored deal on these huge bulbs. 3600 lumen, so far more light than your regular 60 watt incandescent putting out 600-800 lumens~.

Easily light an entire living room with one.

2700k, so you can drop these into cheap aluminum clamp on work lights from Home improvement stores to do Rodriguez cheap film lights.

Tons at the checkout line at Daiso near South Coast Plaza and In and Out yesterday - more than a hundred in several boxes. All three I got rang up at $0.25. Stock of bulbs changes often at Daiso stores since this is an Edison sponsored deal, so you may need to look around if this store runs out.

Views
5 Comments
Add Comment
Do these have a warm-up delay?  I threw out all my cheap Feit Electric bulbs because they took like 2 minutes to come up to full brightness.

Kimg, all spiral (CFL) bulbs take a little while to get up to full brightness.  That's just how they work.

They also contain mercury. Big box stores have been dropping them left and right now that led bulbs have got their color temperature under control.

Red - lots of deals on LEDs today, CFLs are no longer worth it.

I saw a bunch of dimmable LED's at the 99c store today (2 per pack). I am planning to dump all my CFL's for LEDs

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017