posted 2 months ago by
ragingwookiee
Senior Member - 8K

Posted with ToGo

Little Tikes First Slide
$19.99
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=70528326

This Little Tikes kid's slide is just the right size for your little one. It promotes fitness, balance and coordination. The Little Tikes First Slide is sized especially for younger kids.

9 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Good thing I had a $20 Toys R Us Groupon from a few months ago. Thanks OP!

rated:
Excellent deal. I'd buy one of I didn't already own a similar one for my grand baby.

rated:
Nice find !

rated:
These slides seem so much bigger when you're a kid. I remember I had one of these a long time ago.

rated:
My kids had one of these when they were young, it's small enough to even use inside in bad weather and then fold up and stick it in a closet till it's time to use again.

rated:
Small note for the waste-conscious - there are tons of these out there and they are all in great shape (hard to damage these), usually needing only a quick clean. Kids usually outgrow them in less than a year. Try your local craigslist first before adding more plastic to the world please! One quick example here
https://boston.craigslist.org/sob/bab/6135359330.html

rated:
Heads up deal, thanks

rated:
None left for california stores

rated:
Good finds.thanks for sharing.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017