Star of the Week

+37
Deal Score
Get Deal
Ebates: Shop. Save. Get Cash Back.
posted 1 month ago by
bosshog

'Mo money ‘mo problems? That’s fine for our Star of the Week . . . NoMoneyInMyWallet.

NoMoneyInMyWallet has been helping members out in the forums since 2006.  The post which caught our eyes was on Finance where he explained the difference between Primary and Secondary insurance, and continued to answer questions in the thread. This is actually par for the course for NoMoneyInMyWallet, who is consistently helping out members on a variety of subjects

As Star of the Week, NoMoneyInMyWallet will receive the Star of the Week badge, weekly title and the vaulted Mystery Box.

Congratulations! 

Ryan Washatka
General Manager
FatWallet.com
"Bosshog"

24 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Congratulations!!

rated:
congratulations!

rated:
Hopefully NoMoneyInMyWallet finally gets some money in his wallet.
Congratulations.

rated:
Thanks everyone.  This was totally unexpected.

FYI - Posting from the other side of the pond (Ireland).

ETA:  I'm using my Chase Sapphire Preferred card, which has primary insurance, for my car rental in Ireland.

rated:
Congratulations

rated:
NoMoneyInMyWallet is so poor, you hang the Toilet paper out to dry! LOL  Congrats, on your expertness! 

rated:
Congratulations NoMoneyInMyWallet !!

rated:
Congrats !

rated:
Great! Congrats!

rated:
Nice ! Congrats !

rated:
Congratulations. Good job.

rated:
congrats!!!

rated:
Congratulations.

rated:
Congratulations! Great job.

rated:
Congratulations. Great !!

rated:
Good job!

rated:
amazing not in my block list

rated:
it could be me if i hadn't been..... :'( you know what i mean. worked so hard

rated:
congratulations NoMoneyInMyPocket, but now you have a star in your pocket

rated:
Congratulations.

rated:
What does this mean

rated:
amberdstokes said:   What does this mean
  can't tell publicly

rated:
Comhghairdeas leat, NoMoneyInMyWallet. Thanks for all the research and info sharing. Apologies if my attempt at Irish was waaay wrong.

rated:
congratulations! tooo

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017