posted 1 month ago by
ragingwookiee
Senior Member - 7K

20% OFF Eligible Items at eBay.com ($50 Minimum Purchase)

http://www.ebay.com/deals/home-garden 

Promo Code: P20MEMDAY

24 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
This only applies to home & garden, sports, baby, pets, and crafts.

rated:
How to redeem your Coupon:
Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions.)
Pay for your item with PayPal by 11:59 PM PT on May 29,2017
Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: P20MEMDAY
Questions? Visit our step-by-step guide.

Terms & Conditions:
The Coupon is a 20% off discount on a minimum of $50 with a maximum discount of $50, valid until 11:59PM PT on May 29, 2017. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of an eligible item on eBay.com. Eligible items include items purchased from the Home & Garden, Baby, Pets, Crafts, Food, or Sporting Goods categories. Coupon can be used once per PayPal account within a single transaction (or cart), while supplies last. Only eBay members registered with an address located in the United States and paying with PayPal are eligible for the Coupon. Any unused difference between discount amount, as shown on the Coupon, and the purchase price of item(s) in a single transaction (or cart) will be forfeited.

Coupon is subject to U.S laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon, or when paying with PayPal Credit Easy Payments or Gift Cards. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time.

rated:
Thanks OP. Got some replacement pool filters. Pretty expensive normally.

rated:
ty OP, bought enough golf balls to hold me over til next year

rated:
Good stuff, grabbed a Ryobi 40v string trimmer for $97 shipped with battery.

rated:
FYI ragingwookie when my wife complains about the new air integrated dive computer I just bought I'll send her your way. I'll try my best to tell her that the clearance price plus this coupon plus (hopefully) ebates kickback was too good of a deal to pass up. One of the advantages of buying from LeisurePro is that eBay prices match their online shop prices, so if you can find an eBay coupon there are usually deals to be had.

rated:
This worked for some refrigerator filters I just bought, thanks!

rated:
Thank you, saved me some money on baby items.

rated:
Thanks OP! Got 3 sets of Metro style wire shelving, saved $21! Glad I put off ordering them last night

rated:
Was waiting for a Topo Mat to go on sale. This made it cheaper than Amazon and no tax! Thanks OP.

rated:
I need one like this one. I will check it out. Thanks.

rated:
Thanks OP! Just saved $12 on pet shampoo/conditioner & some other supplies for our dogs.

rated:
omg i just bought something yesterday and shipped omggggggg

rated:
When eBay does these coupons, I see many instances of sellers jacking up their prices. The discount is an illusion.

rated:
busnut said:   Thanks OP! Just saved $12 on pet shampoo/conditioner & some other supplies for our dogs.
  I wonder how could you save $12 from 20% off $50 (which is $10). Care to explain?

rated:
20% off of $60 = $12........🙄

rated:
PittMDN said:   
busnut said:   Thanks OP! Just saved $12 on pet shampoo/conditioner & some other supplies for our dogs.
  I wonder how could you save $12 from 20% off $50 (which is $10). Care to explain?

Minimum purchase needs to be $50. You can go over for more savings. Example:
tenben said:   Thanks OP! Got 3 sets of Metro style wire shelving, saved $21! Glad I put off ordering them last night

rated:
Thanks OP!

rated:
Got $50 off a new chainsaw - no price jack up - great deal as I had been looking for one.

rated:
Got 20% off duct tape, a hatchet, chain saw and a shovel.  Now...who to...I mean...what to do with it all.  

rated:
Thanks op, in for one.

rated:
Good stuff,thanks op

rated:
ebates 3% CB on home and garden

rated:
Thx OP. Saved me $27 for snorkeling goggles set. Seller price is lower than Amazon (hope it's not fake) then 20% on top to make it like 50% from AMZ.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017